Latest AP Poll for Class 1A

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we beat Hampton this week I expect us to be ranked #2 or #3 next week.

So now, not only are you guys taking over East Tennessee, you are going to knock us out of the #2 spot? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just think about this pal, we have more Region Championships/ Playoff appearances than your program has wins, ever! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So now, not only are you guys taking over East Tennessee, you are going to knock us out of the #2 spot? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just think about this pal, we have more Region Championships/ Playoff appearances than your program has wins, ever! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree really hope THE YELLOW JACKETS will be the ones to show them what its all about with the big boys TC1

I agree really hope THE YELLOW JACKETS will be the ones to show them what its all about with the big boys TC1

This is so funny, Grace has everyone on CoachT jumping.They might make the playoff, But with all the attention on Coach T , man what a recruiting tool, everyone knows the name now.

Now TC, SP, Oneida, and Greenback want TGCA in the play-offs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if they get that far...........

I'll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if they get that far...........

Forget the playoff let's just have a good old fashion backyard challenge game. I vote that we find a central location and get busy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get all the facts before you go bragging!! Your time will come, if you make it that far!!

Tom, I think we ( SP & TC ), need to draw straws to see who gets the honor of de-cleating this bunch.

Won / Loss record of teams GCA has played thus far :

North Greene.... W-0 L-5

Unaka................ W-0 L-6

Oakdale............ W-1 L-4

Kings Acad........ W- 2 L-3

Coalfield............ W-1 L-5

Total...................W-4 L-23

Not what you would call "bragging material". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to the Pirates tonite.......see ya,

Grunt & TC

Tom, I think we ( SP & TC ), need to draw straws to see who gets the honor of de-cleating this bunch.

Won / Loss record of teams GCA has played thus far :

North Greene.... W-0 L-5

Unaka................ W-0 L-6

Oakdale............ W-1 L-4

Kings Acad........ W- 2 L-3

Coalfield............ W-1 L-5

Total...................W-4 L-23

Not what you would call "bragging material". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to the Pirates tonite.......see ya,

Grunt & TC

Want it to sound worse? outta the 4 wins, 3 came against winless opponents