How good is Grace

harrimanboy13

We're the #1 ranked offense in the state, so that tells you that we are very good. Didn't Harriman lose to Greenbcak a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a long time? Harriman has already lost two games and will lose several more.

I have heard of Greenback and seen them play numerous times over the years when they had some very good teams and some fair teams. I've never heard of your school and have been watching TN HS football at the A and AA and 1A and 2A level for decades. Have y'all every even been in the play-offs? In fact, I think Greenback has knocked the SP Pirates out of the play-offs more than anyone in TN including TC.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback traditionally has a very good team. They are usually a threat to anyone in A. The last few years they have been a little down but as everyone is aware of they seem to be the real deal once again. The reason no one associates GCA with the playoffs is because they have only made it their one time two years ago. Granted they are a youg program only having been playing football for about 5 years or so (can't really remember when they started up) & they seem to be improving. We will see when they get a little deeper into the schedule just how good they really are.

To justifiy things 2 years ago Grace was in the playoffs and got beat by Coalfield 56-0 so yea they have an i wish the best of luck to Grace /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My apologies for the inaccurate post. I was unaware of their playoff appearance 2 years ago. I will correct my earlier post.

My take on Grace is.........I suppose they could be seen as pretty,

but they are no Belle of the Ball!

More Pretender, than Contender.

At this point they are riding the Freeloader Express......

meaning they really haven't played a "worthy" opponent.

Their offensive stats are inflated because of the quality of their opponents.

For the first time this season they will face a capable opponent.

I would expect Hampton might bring them back to Earth....we'll see.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My take on Grace is.........I suppose they could be seen as pretty,

but they are no Belle of the Ball!

More Pretender, than Contender.

At this point they are riding the Freeloader Express......

meaning they really haven't played a "worthy" opponent.

Their offensive stats are inflated because of the quality of their opponents.

For the first time this season they will face a capable opponent.

I would expect Hampton might bring them back to Earth....we'll see.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

there it is..... plain as day...........if you cant understand.... this thread is a no brainer.... Hampton

We're the #1 ranked offense in the state, so that tells you that we are very good. Didn't Harriman lose to Greenbcak a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a long time? Harriman has already lost two games and will lose several more.

this again has to be a very young inexperienced person when it comes to talking football. they have no clue about the tradition rich program at Greenback school. yes we have missed the playoffs for a few years went through three coaching changes and are now starting to get our legs back, we have had a long a storied past with the powerhouses in class a ball .we our selves were and will be shortly be back to being contenders each year, this punk has no clue about what it takes to be one of the elite programs,it is not done by talking its done by winning the gold ball. then you can run your mouth for a whole year,,, with respect , not by scheduling a guarateed win. no disrespect for your team, we know what it feels like to be down but in turn we also know what it takes to be a champion. the players do it on the field, all you are doing is embarassing the whole school, get some class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace supposly has scored the most points of any team in the state but from the scores on coacht the teams that have played have combined to give up 995 points

yup, i did the same thing, grace is scoring around 50 per, the teams they've played are giving up 42 per

this again has to be a very young inexperienced person when it comes to talking football. we know what it feels like to be down but in turn we also know what it takes to be a champion.

my thoughts exactly, if this was someone that has been a player for grace through the bad times, he would know what its like on the other side and while being proud of his team wouldnt be rubbing the salt in so hard.

my thoughts exactly, if this was someone that has been a player for grace through the bad times, he would know what its like on the other side and while being proud of his team wouldnt be rubbing the salt in so hard.

Everyone knows that the east class A representative will come from region 3 or 4, this is not worth the effort, GCA will finish 2nd or third in their region and out of the playoffs first or second game