7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Riverdale walked through Smyrna because Smyrna was basically playing most of their backups in that game...

In the game against Blackman, Smyrna had their football players back which was probably about 6 of their main rotation. So don't think it was the same Smyrna team that Riverdale played because it was basically their JV before football got back.

Yeah that's another good point... Anyone know some of the scores from the Lebanon Tourney? I know Blackman was scheduled to play Brentwood Friday but I am outta town and can't make any of the games this weekend.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIVERDALE defeated Coffee County last night we had a shaky first half but went on to win by about 10 points we had several players play key roles seemed like coach Burks was really rotating guys in and out without much drop off....last year it we had players that would take plays off and not realyy play hard the entire game...this year everyone he has put oput there has played hard while they may make a mistake or a turnover they play hard and when you have 10 guys playing hard the results do not matter as much because you know those kids had played hard BUT i think we will be fine because of that effort and the heart i see on a bunch of these young kids

GO WARRIORS

Yeah that's another good point... Anyone know some of the scores from the Lebanon Tourney? I know Blackman was scheduled to play Brentwood Friday but I am outta town and can't make any of the games this weekend.

FRI. NIGHT - BLACKMAN LOST TO BRENTWOOD BY 20

LEBANON BEAT INDEPENDENCE BY 17

SAT NIGHT - BLACKMAN LOST TO INDEPENDENCE BY 15

LEBANON BEAT BRENTWOOD BY 3

FRI. NIGHT - BLACKMAN LOST TO BRENTWOOD BY 20

LEBANON BEAT INDEPENDENCE BY 17

SAT NIGHT - BLACKMAN LOST TO INDEPENDENCE BY 15

LEBANON BEAT BRENTWOOD BY 3

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what you got to say about that Fridge06 ?? Do my Pioneers have a chance to maybe finish 7th this year ????? I believe we might have found someone we can beat !!!

RIVERDALE defeated Coffee County last night we had a shaky first half but went on to win by about 10 points we had several players play key roles seemed like coach Burks was really rotating guys in and out without much drop off....last year it we had players that would take plays off and not realyy play hard the entire game...this year everyone he has put oput there has played hard while they may make a mistake or a turnover they play hard and when you have 10 guys playing hard the results do not matter as much because you know those kids had played hard BUT i think we will be fine because of that effort and the heart i see on a bunch of these young kids

GO WARRIORS

Riverdale's freshman boys just lost tonight to Warren County 74-58.......

our boys lost by 5 tonight I had to leave just after halftime we went into the half with the lead after battling back but gave up the lead shortly into the 3rd QTR we have some talent but we are VERY YOUNG right now we only have 1 SR on the team and he is hurt right now...so we will have a few growing pains and i think coach Burks will find the right chemistry on the floor to make things happen i would like to see Bobby Walkup play a little more and see him get into the flow of a game he kinda reminds me of Scott Thomas real smooth and can penatrate to the basket BUT that is just me seeing him play a little I know coach Burks sees more in practice so i will trust him on that but he does look smooth to me and i would like to see him get into the flow of a game...Janeal(sp) Mcdonald is very strong i liked his ball handling and the way he saw the court last year and didnt know about his shooting he is showing this year that he can shoot he is going to be fun to watch over the course of the years