MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards is good, but not ONE player in this region can compare to Kerry Hammonds, hes the most versatile player I have ever seen for his age. Siegel won tonight 94-46 over lincoln county. Wish I knew the stats but Kerry was dominating a completely overmatched Lincoln Co team. They had some shooters but that was it. Kerry was hitting 3's and throwing down dunks. 4 to be exact. NEAL CARROLL, best story ever in this region. Watch out for him this season he looks like a totally different player. He was dominating the paint. Siegel has depth this year, Early projection I know, but I am going to project that Siegel will run into White Station at some point in March. I apologize, but I do not see ANY team in this district competing with Siegel this year. Good luck to all the other teams though.

I agree. With Kerry, Lavon, Neal, and gooch out there we are pretty dominate. Kerry can score at will. and with Neal being his height nobody is going to get past him in the paint. He doesn't even have to jumb to block somebody!

my VERY YOUNG RIVERDALE WARRIORS beat smyrna pretty good but smyrna is missing there football players and they are not very good i did see a lot of promising things from this young squad I do like the transfer Bobby Walkup looked good as well as TJ CHESTERFIELD (he played baseball for me )the point guard shot the ball well too and still dribbles pretty good BUT like i said it was smyrna so lets wait a little before we get too excited we are very young but we are talented should be an intresting district

Hey RD what about Clarke and Nowlin will they return to help those young players? Seen Nowlin over summer and was very impressive. He was playing the 3 and haven't had a chance to see him play that position at High school level. Clarke is very scrappy player and played well over summer also. Cedrick Williams is another kid that is a 6-8 centerfoward thats is young and upcoming.

Well I'm not really in the swing with basketball yet...It kinda snuck up on me. I hope that tomorrow night will show what my boys from Blackman have this year. Honestly I don't think it will be a very good year, I just can't find where the offense is going to come from this year, losing A.C and tall Paul really hurts our offense. Hopefully some people step up and Coach Turnham is a great coach so who knows? We'll find out Monday at Smyrna. As for the region as a whole... Siegel dominates, just too much talent. Glad we beat them in football so we can at least be annoying at the basketball games. Should be an interesting year for the rest of the district.

Go Blaze!

Hey RD what about Clarke and Nowlin will they return to help those young players? Seen Nowlin over summer and was very impressive. He was playing the 3 and haven't had a chance to see him play that position at High school level. Clarke is very scrappy player and played well over summer also. Cedrick Williams is another kid that is a 6-8 centerfoward thats is young and upcoming.

I do not know anything about Clarke but i will find out as far as Nowlin i heard he will be back around christmas this kid has had some tough luck with injuries and i hope he reaps the benefits of his hard work this year

Lebanon lost at home Friday night to Stone Memorial 78-69 in overtime. Stone jumped out to a 12 pt. lead after one only to see Lebanon come back to tie it at the half. Lebanon built a 5 pt. lead at the end of the third and led by 6 late in the game but missed free throws really hurt and allowed Stone to come back and force OT. Stone pretty much dominated OT.

Well I'm not really in the swing with basketball yet...It kinda snuck up on me. I hope that tomorrow night will show what my boys from Blackman have this year. Honestly I don't think it will be a very good year, I just can't find where the offense is going to come from this year, losing A.C and tall Paul really hurts our offense. Hopefully some people step up and Coach Turnham is a great coach so who knows? We'll find out Monday at Smyrna. As for the region as a whole... Siegel dominates, just too much talent. Glad we beat them in football so we can at least be annoying at the basketball games. Should be an interesting year for the rest of the district.

Go Blaze!

Is Tay Smith playing for Blackman I havent heard his name mentioned at all anywhere, he would be a tremendous assett to the team

Oakland look'd very good last week.

Jammal scored 27 pts Tyler did his thing along with Hockenberry doing a great job of running the O

Oakland is gonna surprise some folks.

Don't get me started on Neal.

I don't care how tall he is hes not very good.

Surprised hes not been kicked off the team cause last I checked hes not the best off the court