7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Is it true that Blackman had 2 players already quit?? And is the big kid that was out last year is he back or did he quit too?

Other than Zander Wiel I don't know of anybody that quit that would have actually made an impact this season. & the big kid that was out last year hurt his knee again this year playing football and he should be back sometime in december.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an early prediction.....Kerry Hammonds of Siegel wins player of the year in Distric 7-AAA!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have this feelin that this is coach dotson /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another crazy season of drama in 7-AAA is near, so its time to once again for all 7-AAA posters to congregate for another season of fun. I want to hear everyone's opinion on how this season will fall into place

Here is how 08-09 will go

1. Siegel

2. Cookeville

3. Oakland

4. Lebanon

5. White Co.

6. Riverdale

7. Blackman

8. Warren Co.

Siegel is a solid 1 and Warren Co. is a solid 8 however 2-7 is wide open, let the fun begin.

Here is how 08-09 will go

1. Siegel

2. Cookeville

3. Oakland

4. Lebanon

5. White Co.

6. Riverdale

7. Blackman

8. Warren Co.

Siegel is a solid 1 and Warren Co. is a solid 8 however 2-7 is wide open, let the fun begin.

Ok now I know I may be starting to sound a little bias, but to say that Blackman will finish 7 is completely rediculous.

One thing for sure and no questions siegel may have best talent in state and will win district. You guys talk about some players on here like they can play. Hammonds has best all around play and is loaded with talent. Some of these other guys yall have listed are just plug in players. What I mean is players you plug in your system to make it function. Key players need role players. Dig a little deeper guys because there are more players in this district that are key players and not plug ins. Need you to list players like this.......If you take Hammonds of his team who else would emerge. Think long and hard and really think.

One thing for sure and no questions siegel may have best talent in state and will win district. You guys talk about some players on here like they can play. Hammonds has best all around play and is loaded with talent. Some of these other guys yall have listed are just plug in players. What I mean is players you plug in your system to make it function. Key players need role players. Dig a little deeper guys because there are more players in this district that are key players and not plug ins. Need you to list players like this.......If you take Hammonds of his team who else would emerge. Think long and hard and really think.

Siegel may have best talent in the Dist. this year, but in the state? Don't think so.

You take Hammonds out and you still have Tate, Gooch, etc.

I agree with 85 warrior on this one. Siegel obviously wouldnt be as good without Hammonds, but they would hold their own and then some without him. Tate, Gooch, and Mitchell are all legit college prospects.

It'll be good to watch Siegel again, that like many others is my pick for top honors in 7-AAA

I too, think Siegel is the pick in 7aaa this year, and sadly even though in most years Warren County is not a threat for the district, I for one will miss the talent being brought in from the Boro to McMinnville, after realignment next year. With that said, this is gonna be one LOOOOOOONG year for my Pioneers.