MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEAL the best story EVER in this REGION ??? LOL! Now that's funny. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It is a good story and I am afaird you may not know what he is talking about ...this kid had a serious heart condition I will let others that know more about it tell you but he was talking about OFF court story not on court stuff

Oakland won their season opener 65-49 last night. Pretty solid debut for the Pats. May have to wait and see till the other guys get back from football, but I think it is pretty obvious that Tyler Edwards and Jamal Hughes will be the key guys to build around, leaving Oakland in pretty good hands.

yet another 20 win season for Randy King

AND the ignorance of white county returns, he had a heart transplant and 3 years later is the starting center for Siegel. If thats not one of the best stories you have heard then I got no clue whats better.

He hasnt heard the story i am sure you was refferring to on the court and when he realizes the referance was refferring to off court then he will be all good just because us here in the boro know ab out it doesnt mean someone in white county is going to know about it we dont know what goes on in white county just like they dont know what goes on in murfreesboro

He hasnt heard the story i am sure you was refferring to on the court and when he realizes the referance was refferring to off court then he will be all good just because us here in the boro know ab out it doesnt mean someone in white county is going to know about it we dont know what goes on in white county just like they dont know what goes on in murfreesboro

Correct. I knew nothing about this kid. Great story. Good for him. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The only thing in this district that might rival that story is BACK to BACK state championships in 98 and 99 by little ole WHITE COUNTY. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

AND the ignorance of white county returns, he had a heart transplant and 3 years later is the starting center for Siegel. If thats not one of the best stories you have heard then I got no clue whats better.

You can't expect us all to know his story{sounds like a great story}. Some of us do live OUTDSIDE the Boro you know. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />