MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. I don't really know how bad it is. I just know it was injured in practice and he didn't play this past Friday against Independence.

I thought ESPN's Chris Berman was the "Swami". /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"Jive "85 Xena Warrior", Everyone knows the "Boomer" is a "Football Swami" not a Basketball Swami !!!! The "Swami" will return soon with all the picks for Tues. games, Please !!!! everyone, try and control your emotions !!

"Jive "85 Xena Warrior", Everyone knows the "Boomer" is a "Football Swami" not a Basketball Swami !!!! The "Swami" will return soon with all the picks for Tues. games, Please !!!! everyone, try and control your emotions !!

Ok. Calm down you copycat swami. Ha! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Very serious....Lets hope and pray for rehab and not surgery. He really bruised and tore it up. This was his year to show just how good he is and has been and now it looks as though he may not get the chance. His mother did the same thing to her knee when she was a senior in high school. She had surgery and went on to play college ball. So sad when you invest so much of your life into something and something like this happens. Torn acl

Any truth to the rumor that he injured it dunking the ball in practice? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ok. Calm down you copycat swami. Ha! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Any truth to the rumor that he injured it dunking the ball in practice? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He did. I don't know why he doesn't dunk it in games unless the coach just doesn't want him to.

Yes !! Yes!! Yes!! the "SWami" is here !!! I've been rubbing the glass off my crystal ball and now, I am ready to predict the outcome of Tuesday's opening district games. Lebanon will travel into Oakland in a game, in my opinon, has the two best coaches in a very good coached district. Lebanon will play hard ,but come up short in a hard fought 8-12 point game. My Pioneers will travel to Blackman and will pull out a close fought victory at the foul line late. Warren by 3. Siegel will travel into White County, who has the best fans and home court advantage in our league and pull out a 10 point victory over Puckett- less White County. And , finally in another great district match-up Riverdale will journey into Cookeville and will return to Murfreesboro on the short end of a 5 point loss. The "Swami" has spoken !!! Read em and weep !!!!!

Yes !! Yes!! Yes!! the "SWami" is here !!! I've been rubbing the glass off my crystal ball and now, I am ready to predict the outcome of Tuesday's opening district games. Lebanon will travel into Oakland in a game, in my opinon, has the two best coaches in a very good coached district. Lebanon will play hard ,but come up short in a hard fought 8-12 point game. My Pioneers will travel to Blackman and will pull out a close fought victory at the foul line late. Warren by 3. Siegel will travel into White County, who has the best fans and home court advantage in our league and pull out a 10 point victory over Puckett- less White County. And , finally in another great district match-up Riverdale will journey into Cookeville and will return to Murfreesboro on the short end of a 5 point loss. The "Swami" has spoken !!! Read em and weep !!!!!

Man, I was with you word for word until the Riverdale loss to Cookeville. JMO!

GO PIONEERS!!!!!!! We need this one tonight and then we will have two @ home next week. Maybe our student section will raise from the grave!

LEBANON BY 3

BLACKMAN BY 5

SIEGEL BY 15

COOKEVILLE BY 9