7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

It is really easy to dislike your rivals coach but you obviously don't know Coach Dotson. This is where Siegel and Oakland are very different. Siegel fans who are knowledgable respect Coach King. That's why you don't see us personally slamming him on here. You may like to know that Coach Dotson goes above and beyond for his players. Treats his team like a family. Yea, he gets in their tail during a game if need be but he sings their praises too. Ask any of them and they will tell you he is the one they wanted to lead them this year.

I was at the Siegel/Oakland game. It is an amazing rivalry, healthy, but emotional. For the next few years, Siegel will be strong and be assured Oakland will always put quality on the floor. So enjoy and try to respect the coaches and all they do.

Was waiting for a post like this to surface.......hahahahahahah!! Have you been terrorizing the waitresses at Hooter's lately?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was waiting for a post like this to surface.......hahahahahahah!! Have you been terrorizing the waitresses at Hooter's lately?

After that comment, you should really think about changing your name to "2classless"...

I have a son who plays in the Siegel basketball program but I do happen to like Hooters wings...thanks for asking.

Unlike you, I have been right here on Coacht every day. I posted a comment about the game on page 24 of this thread. I'm not gonna get too down about the game because our best player{Puckett} is still out with a knee injury and White County has DOMINATED Cookeville the last couple years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks as though he will be ready to go on 1/16. With the experience that some have gotten during his injury they should be a really good team by tournament time. We're looking for a sub state at home this year....... Don't count White County out yet.

AAHHHH YYEESSSS!!! 7aaa fans and players, the "SWAMI" is here once again to improve on his stellar (11-1) record with all the winning teams, for Friday's district match-ups !!! My pioneers will go into the "Boro" and face a young talented Riverdale team full of confidence. Riverdale by 17. In a good match-up Cookeville will also travel to the "Boro" to face Oakland, but will come up a little short. Oakland by 5. Blackman will travel over to Siegel, but will find the STARS strutting their stuff, after the big victory over Oakland. Siegel will not overlook Blackman. Siegel by 23. And finally, Lebanon will invade White County and come away with a 7 point victory over the "Pucketless" Warriors. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep 7aaa fans and players !!!

Riverdale by 13

Oakland by 7

Siegel by 19

Lebanon by 8

Looks as though he will be ready to go on 1/16. With the experience that some have gotten during his injury they should be a really good team by tournament time. We're looking for a sub state at home this year....... Don't count White County out yet.

Great news on Puckett! Some younger players have gotten good experience that wouldn't have played without the injury to Aaron. Substate? I don't know about that. Right now I'm just hoping for top 4 in the District so we can make region and then we'll see from there. Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great news on Puckett! Some younger players have gotten good experience that wouldn't have played without the injury to Aaron. Substate? I don't know about that. Right now I'm just hoping for top 4 in the District so we can make region and then we'll see from there. Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Puckett is a great player dont get me wrong, but unless he comes in and averages about 40 a game he will not help this team get out of the district tourney.

You are an idiot. Classless is all I can say. Way to rep. Jokeland.

Before you start bashing a coach you should look at what he does for his players. He has helped 8 kids in the last 4 years get their college paid for. Everything from a manager to a player to a football player. Look at Montori, Dotson get him in summer school otherwise he wouln't have even been eligable to play football thus he would have just been another has been if it wasnt for Dotson. What does any other coach in this district do for their players after they are finished with them? I pretty sure I saw the big 6'9 kid from Oakland washing cars the other day instead of getting his college paid for...shoulda went to Siegel. Thats why all the former Siegel players/managers come back to visit the coaches and team. Beacuse they care about them as people and dont just throw them away when they are finished using them. They are a FAMILY at Siegel.

And don't even get me started on that cupcake schedule oakland plays EVERY year. Its ok though. Just keep going to the Cannon County Christmas Tourney every year cause we all know you couldnt go to Memphis and Knoxville and run with the big boys!!!!! Maybe thats why u havent done jack since Gerald King graduated!!

Siegel NATION......get on our level!!!!!

Siegel

I'm not from Rutherford County nor do I know how the system works as far as hiring their coaches. I'm not sure how you could hire an unproven coach like this guy to lead the team with obviously the most individual talent in the county. This team has the talent to go a long ways, BUT, I promise you he will end up being their downfall..........I'm glad to see that he does all these good things for the student athletes at Siegel, BUT AGAIN, being a good person does not mean that you are a good coach....All that I am saying is that Siegel is one of the top tier teams in the mid-state and their players deserve a top tier coach, not just a good guy....

Siegel

I'm not from Rutherford County nor do I know how the system works as far as hiring their coaches. I'm not sure how you could hire an unproven coach like this guy to lead the team with obviously the most individual talent in the county. This team has the talent to go a long ways, BUT, I promise you he will end up being their downfall..........I'm glad to see that he does all these good things for the student athletes at Siegel, BUT AGAIN, being a good person does not mean that you are a good coach....All that I am saying is that Siegel is one of the top tier teams in the mid-state and their players deserve a top tier coach, not just a good guy....

Maybe the wanted to keep the same philosophy that has been working for the last 5 years. The players like and respect Dotson so why go out and bring in someone new and disrupt what has been working? Besides, Siegel needs to worry more about their football coaches then their basketball coaches!!! lol too much talent to have the records they have had in football.

Maybe the wanted to keep the same philosophy that has been working for the last 5 years. The players like and respect Dotson so why go out and bring in someone new and disrupt what has been working? Besides, Siegel needs to worry more about their football coaches then their basketball coaches!!! lol too much talent to have the records they have had in football.

A "working philosophy" brings home gold(or even silver for that matter) balls from the murphy center and as far as I know Siegel has neither of these in boys basketball. So maybe it is time to get a coach with a philosophy that can bring home the hardware because the talent is there, the coaching is not....

Puckett is a great player dont get me wrong, but unless he comes in and averages about 40 a game he will not help this team get out of the district tourney.

You prob are right about Puckett. White county just needs alot of help...

Dotson and Hooters is just horrible. I've seen it and I've been told by one of my friends hes had to been told to leave a couple times. I know Dotson stays on coacht cause most Siegel coaches do. About Helping kids get into college good for him. If some guys would actually do the work instead of walking thru Siegel like they own the place they oculd have made the grades themselves. Bottom line is Dotson has some issues he needs worked out. Dood will sit up at hooters alllll night drinking and really bothering some of those girls up their.

About Cutter gonna be missed? No , don't think so. They are just fine. This team is alot of more unselfish than last yr. I have seen cutter hold the ball at the end of the game to get fouled so he can try and get more points when he should have kept passing the ball around. He wasn't the best of free throw shooters either.

I have to disagree. Right now without Puckett we are 5th, 6th, or 7th in the District. With a 100% Puckett we move in to the top 4 in the district{2,3, or 4]. He was averaging 23 a game when he went down.

I'm not dumb enough to think we are 1st though. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />