MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Hoo! Blackman beat Warren County! Seeing as how it stands to reason that this was the last game we really should win I figured I better bask in the relative glory... Maybe we can beat Smyrna again later but it's definitely looking like a single digit win season this year. And so now I may fall somewhat silent on this board but should anyone really want to read the mess I post you can check out the girls board as I am now swinging my full hearted support to the 12-4 Lady Blaze! Never thought I'd see the day when Blackman's basketball prowess switched over to the women's team!

And nevertheless I' ll still show up to wallow in the impending misery that is our boy's team... We just don't have it this year!

Anyways go Blaze! And more realistically Go Lady Blaze!

I take all the hate as a compliment. I think it comes from all of our tradition and our knowledgeable and huge fan base. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it is indeed a compliment. Prior to Siegel, I think Oakland experienced alot of the same hate that is now reserved for Siegel. Funny how that works out.

Woo Hoo! Blackman beat Warren County! Seeing as how it stands to reason that this was the last game we really should win I figured I better bask in the relative glory... Maybe we can beat Smyrna again later but it's definitely looking like a single digit win season this year. And so now I may fall somewhat silent on this board but should anyone really want to read the mess I post you can check out the girls board as I am now swinging my full hearted support to the 12-4 Lady Blaze! Never thought I'd see the day when Blackman's basketball prowess switched over to the women's team!

And nevertheless I' ll still show up to wallow in the impending misery that is our boy's team... We just don't have it this year!

Anyways go Blaze! And more realistically Go Lady Blaze!

Congrats ... Glad the Blaze got the win.