7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

AAAAHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSS !!!!! Please Everyone SIT DOWN !!! The "SWAMI" is here to calm everyone's mind about their team's chances come Friday night !!! Looking to improve on my (34-2) district record, the "SWAMI" sees the games going as follow : Cookeville will travel to "Pucketless" White County, but will not overlook their hated rivalry, Cookeville wins by 13. My Pioneers will make the trip up to Lebanon and will dread that LLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG drive back home. Lebanon wins by 26. Blackman will travel over to Riverdale and pull the minor upset . Blackman by 4. And Finally, in the MONSTER game of the night, Siegel, just has too many horses for Oakland to overcome. Siegel wins this great game by 9. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.

Hated rivalry is right. If anyone has never been to White County when we play Cookeville you are missing out. This is THE best rivalry{and one of the longest running} in 7AAA. Go Warriors and Warriorettes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure its the longest, but I gotta say Siegel Oakland is currently the best. Personal taste I guess.

You would be wrong. The gym is packed and the crowds are on their feet when the girls game starts all the way through the boys games. I'm sure its not that way for Siegel and Oakland girls. Maybe the boys I guess.

I am sure its the longest, but I gotta say Siegel Oakland is currently the best. Personal taste I guess.

I think it also remains to be seen if Oakland-Siegel can stand the test of time. Oakland has a rivalry with Sparta that id put right up there with Siegel and likewise with Lebanon, but maybe it is just the old school in me.

I think it also remains to be seen if Oakland-Siegel can stand the test of time. Oakland has a rivalry with Sparta that id put right up there with Siegel and likewise with Lebanon, but maybe it is just the old school in me.

If Oakland and Siegel are still hating each other and packing the gym 80 years from now you can put the rivalry up there with White County vs Cookeville. He he.

Oakland and White Co. do have a pretty good rivalry, but it doesn't compare to White Co. and Cookeville.

Both Cookeville teams are playing well this year and WC will have to play well to win.

woah, warrior, .... I am with ya on the subject of ramsey not being as good if he was shorter.. (by the way siegel grad ,part of the reason he as at missouri is that he is 6'9'' and he is most def as athletic as anyone. we are kinda sayin the same thing, with different viewpoints) But warrior, I know white co is serious about basketball... but to say that austin was one of the best post players in the history of this district is just false. He was a good player, but once again...using your same argument, if he was 6'3''... he doesnt do much on the floor.

jolly was a great shooter, and happened to be 6'6 or 6'7 or whatever he was. Gribble to me was always the better player. I'll tell ya who would have had a shot to be legit ... Probably big time college ball was John Tyler Gribble, Kyle's cousin i believe? correct me if i'm wrong. I don't know what ever happend to him but wow you talk about talent when he was just a fresh and sophomore.

i know that im way behind on this arguement but i have to step up and defend my boy keith. whats all this talk about if he wasnt 6'9 he wouldnt be good. Shaq is the most dominate post player to ever play the game but i guess we should all say "well if he wasnt 7'2 350lbs he would stink." the fact is ramsey is 6'9 not 6'3 so get in the post and stop him. or you could come out to the wing and let him blow by you. either one is fine with him.

Refs being bad and refs calling against a team are two very different things. but at least you gave some credit out

found a new star? who is that kid? why didnt he and the big post player have names on their backs?

look i dont care wether you are a siegel, oakland, or whoever fan, everyone knows that when you go to cookeville and white county you get screwed somehow.

i was at the game at cookeville and the officiating was TERRIBLE BOTH ways. both teams absolutely battled their a###s off and both deserve tons of credit. just wait til oakland goes to cookeville Siegelgrad. they will be on here talking about the refs too. again...cookeville is a very good team and my hat is off to them, but the officiating is in fact rediculous when you go to cookeville.

Didn't Ramsey go to some school called Okaloosa-Walton out of high school? Now thats a huge program. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good to see him move on to a bigger school.

#1 junior college in the nation. Starting 5= 1 to kansas, 2 to Auburn, Ramsey to Missouri, 1 to Ohio St.

please know what youre talking about before you open your mouth.

16 minutes 47.5 seconds remaining and up 32 points (more than the other team has even scored:

Love to see Lebanon blow them out tonight and tomorrow just for making them drive down there tonight.

Final was Lebanon 90 Warren Co. 53.

District standings now look like:

1. Siegel 9-0

2. Cookeville 7-2

2. Oakland 7-2

4. Lebanon 5-4

5. White Co. 4-5

6. Blackman 2-7

6. Riverdale 2-7

8. Warren Co. 0-9

How does everyone think it will play out? I say Cookeville finishes 2nd/Oakland 3rd and Riverdale finishes 6th/Blackman 7th. Everyone else stays where they currently are.

look i dont care wether you are a siegel, oakland, or whoever fan, everyone knows that when you go to cookeville and white county you get screwed somehow.

i was at the game at cookeville and the officiating was TERRIBLE BOTH ways. both teams absolutely battled their a###s off and both deserve tons of credit. just wait til oakland goes to cookeville Siegelgrad. they will be on here talking about the refs too. again...cookeville is a very good team and my hat is off to them, but the officiating is in fact rediculous when you go to cookeville.

Well the refs that officiate in WC and Cookeville are the same refs that officiate in the Boro. Actually you are not getting screwed, you are just going to a couple of schools that usually play VERY well at home no matter how good of a team they have.

Waa Waa Waa

so you are telling me that everytime you come down to White County or Cookeville, you get screwed? highly unlikely

Warrior is right (cant believe i'm sayin this again) lol. Both teams just play well at home. Sparta's homecourt advantage is the best in the district IMO. Cookeville is an extremely hard place to play, combination of gym size, only gym with stand-up goals , (and fans will come out for big games on occasion) ha. But the rivalry lives on, it is a great one.