7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

I imagine that their collective heads exploded from the mere thought of Oakland being able to challenge Siegel. I guess our boys didnt get the memo that they are supposed to lose to Siegel.............

Oakland did do the impossible tonight, they're probably looking for some law or something to justify that siegel can not lose to anybody in this district, they are just too good and everybody else is dirt under their feet except now its dirt in their...thats no good..better shower.

And another thing..i think it was boroballer (or siegelgrad) that kept saying siegel had beaten everbody in the district by double digits, when really they only beat Oakland by 9 the first time and now Oalkand has beaten them by 10..man so much talk flushed down the toilet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland did do the impossible tonight, they're probably looking for some law or something to justify that siegel can not lose to anybody in this district, they are just too good and everybody else is dirt under their feet except now its dirt in their...thats no good..better shower.

And another thing..i think it was boroballer (or siegelgrad) that kept saying siegel had beaten everbody in the district by double digits, when really they only beat Oakland by 9 the first time and now Oalkand has beaten them by 10..man so much talk flushed down the toilet

Siegel is not so good that its impossible to meet and in my eyes it is not a huge upset, but I understand the gist of it. I am just so proud of our guys, we knew it would take a great game to win and the boys delivered. Everybody had a solid night

Siegel is not so good that its impossible to meet and in my eyes it is not a huge upset, but I understand the gist of it. I am just so proud of our guys, we knew it would take a great game to win and the boys delivered. Everybody had a solid night

Siegel posters on here thought it was impossible, but you're right. Oakland was always capable of a win like this, they're just always doubted.

Siegel posters on here thought it was impossible, but you're right. Oakland was always capable of a win like this, they're just always doubted.

They're doubted because they never come across as spectacular, just play hard, with sound defense, and good teamwork. Is it boring sometimes? Yes, but it produces results as evidenced by their 541 wins in Coach King's 23 seasons

exactly. there is no one at siegel illegal. and yes people want to come here. heck hockenberry kicks himself everyday cause he left....trust me ive heard him say it!!!!

Man come on. I know David as well as ANYONE. I know for a fact that isn't true.

David knows his roll and hes happy to play with a team like Oakland. Thats why hes their.

David was a big reason Oakland won tonight..

AAAAHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSS !!!!! Please Everyone SIT DOWN !!! The "SWAMI" is here to calm everyone's mind about their team's chances come Friday night !!! Looking to improve on my (34-2) district record, the "SWAMI" sees the games going as follow : Cookeville will travel to "Pucketless" White County, but will not overlook their hated rivalry, Cookeville wins by 13. My Pioneers will make the trip up to Lebanon and will dread that LLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG drive back home. Lebanon wins by 26. Blackman will travel over to Riverdale and pull the minor upset . Blackman by 4. And Finally, in the MONSTER game of the night, Siegel, just has too many horses for Oakland to overcome. Siegel wins this great game by 9. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.

AAAAAHHHHHHH YEESSSSSSS!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! Wait a sec, I 've got something blurry on my crystal ball, I can't seem to get a clear picture, After a (2-2) Friday night , the "SWAMI" now stands at (36-4) for the season. Congrats to Riverdale (no surprise), and to Oakland on their MONSTER win over tough Siegel. The "SWAMI" will continue to shine-up his ball some more, and will be back Monday for all of Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

Riverdale beat Blackman. Another good game by Craig.

Whew, do I feel bad for teams in 7AAA. They bust their tails every week and have to put up with awful officiating. Riverdale and Blackman were the prey of MANY many bad calls tonight, the worst officiating crew I've seen watching High School Basketball. In no ways did this affect the outcome of the game, as amazingly dreadful calls went against Blackman and Riverdale. QUIT CALLING WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED! ONLY CALL WHAT YOU SEE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANGLE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT BUMPED, DON'T CALL IT. They blew the whistle anytime anyone played good defense...sick of it.

Fridge !!!! Where have you been lately ?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Good to hear from you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The swami will pick Siegel, Cookeville, Riverdale, and Lebanon to win Friday. He he. How's that? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I went 3-1. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How about that swami? Beat ya in the girls and boys on my first time picking the games this season. Don't worry. I won't be picking them again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got out done tonight in most aspects of the game. hopefully they bounce back in bowling green tomorrow.

How bad were the refs? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats Oakland.

So i did what i promised and did a little research on Siegel's homecourt advantage:

last 2 seasons: 16-3 84% winning percentage

Since the school opened: 52-18 74% winning percentage

i would say thats pretty good and would like to see if any other school in the district can rival those numbers.

p.s. oaklands non-district cupcake games against tullahoma and coffee co. doesnt count.

Over the last 2 years: Siegel 16-4 (I got 14-4 but we'll use your #s), OHS 17-4

Since Siegel opened OHS is 65-13 at home.....Now you can see it. No more than 3 home losses in any year.

Trying to find Tullahoma and Coffee Co on Oakland's Schedule, did find Lincoln Co on Siegel's. We haven't played Coffee Co in a regular season game since like 1990.

No replies to these facts?