Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys for Oakland tonight:

1. Enjoy the enviroment: Of course this game has alot on the line, and much does not need to be said, it is Oakland v. Siegel. However, go out there and have fun. You guys will be playinig to an overflow crowd, enjoy the moment.

2. Make quick decisions: Siegel is going to try like the dickens to force a fast tempo, and to create turnovers. Hesitation is almost as bad as a turnover itself. Make quick decisions and keep your composure.

3. Execute the basics: In a game like this, executing the little things better than the opposition can go a long way into grabbing a victory tonight. Cannot go 13-24 from the free throw line again.

4. The Bench: Where this game will be won is from the supporting cast of either team. The stars are likely to cancel each other out, so everyone else will have to step up. Ex: David Hockenberry in the last matchup was absolutely huge.

5. Play Oakland Basketball: Make Siegel play your game. When forced to, they cannot beat you guys playing what you do best.

GO PATRIOTS!

What? Just because your always on the opposite side of the argument does not make him wrong. Ill put TJ's knowledge of basketball against any Siegel poster on here....

he is an idiot. talking down about neal's story. yall always talk abour disrespect. u dont see any siegel posters on here downplaying messick. tj is in fact an idiot.

I agree with number 4. I think thats the biggest key to either team winning. When we beat yall Nick Nicholas was huge off the bench. Its going to come down to roll players and which ones step up.

he is an idiot. talking down about neal's story. yall always talk abour disrespect. u dont see any siegel posters on here downplaying messick. tj is in fact an idiot.

ditto

Keys for Oakland tonight:

1. Enjoy the enviroment: Of course this game has alot on the line, and much does not need to be said, it is Oakland v. Siegel. However, go out there and have fun. You guys will be playinig to an overflow crowd, enjoy the moment.

2. Make quick decisions: Siegel is going to try like the dickens to force a fast tempo, and to create turnovers. Hesitation is almost as bad as a turnover itself. Make quick decisions and keep your composure.

3. Execute the basics: In a game like this, executing the little things better than the opposition can go a long way into grabbing a victory tonight. Cannot go 13-24 from the free throw line again.

4. The Bench: Where this game will be won is from the supporting cast of either team. The stars are likely to cancel each other out, so everyone else will have to step up. Ex: David Hockenberry in the last matchup was absolutely huge.

5. Play Oakland Basketball: Make Siegel play your game. When forced to, they cannot beat you guys playing what you do best.

GO PATRIOTS!

siegel has been playing some crazy defense as of late. they have limited their last 5 opponents to 44.6 ppg while scoring 75.6 ppg. winning the last 5 games by an average of 31ppg. siegel finally decides to play some D and see what happens!! this is the perfect time for them to get this mentality. lets go stars!!!

keys to winning for siegel:

play siegel basketball. no one in the state can run with you. make oakland play siegel basketball!!! they cant!!!!

siegel has been playing some crazy defense as of late. they have limited their last 5 opponents to 44.6 ppg while scoring 75.6 ppg. winning the last 5 games by an average of 31ppg. siegel finally decides to play some D and see what happens!! this is the perfect time for them to get this mentality. lets go stars!!!

keys to winning for siegel:

play siegel basketball. no one in the state can run with you. make oakland play siegel basketball!!! they cant!!!!

Siegel is starting to step it up defensively. I wouldnt say that no one in the state can run with you becasue that is false but if Siegel is using their defensive pressure to lead to their offense they are dangerous. my prediction tonight

SiegelNation-65

OZONE -58

Im trying to get their at 730 to get my normal seat, but there isnt a bad seat in Siegels gym. Im looking forward to this one tonight. I would watch out for Hammonds to have a big game tonight. He was not on his game last time these teams squared off. IF Siegel hits free throws I see Siegel winning this game.

Siegel-67

Oakland-58

I didn't down his story. I simply said I'm tired of hearing it.

I'm sure there is another team in this state that can run with them.

You act as if this Siegel team is one of the greater teams this state as seen.

One thing OaklandP and I disagree on is I think Oakland could run an up-tempo game and be as good. I know them guys and I know they can run. Ido kinda like Siegel only scoring 49 pts tho, very nice.

hey man u gonna type my name out make my letters BIG TJ or T J or T.J. that simple.

Like I said David will hit a BIG shot in this game but the X-factor for Oakland will be Darious Rhodes.

Siegel's X Factor will be TJ if they don't decide to bench him for most of the 4th quarter?

HAHA I remember when ol Adarious Dixson would get a MONSTER dunk for Oakland and just get back on D. U watch Kerry or Nick and they beat there chest so hard u'd think they owuld give themeselves a heart attack or something. Altho I do remember seeing Tyler (oakland) get a big block then get a steal nxt time down and he got pumped. Pumped over making a defensive play..

I wonder if this is the game Vante proves me wrong?

I waited and waited for Cutter to prove me wrong but it never happen'd..

By the way if yu guys didn't notice I LOVE it when yall bash on me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm one for the attention.

HOCKENBERRY!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Im trying to get their at 730 to get my normal seat, but there isnt a bad seat in Siegels gym. Im looking forward to this one tonight. I would watch out for Hammonds to have a big game tonight. He was not on his game last time these teams squared off. IF Siegel hits free throws I see Siegel winning this game.

Siegel-67

Oakland-58

Reasoning for Kerry not having his best last time because Jamal made it his mission to slow him down. Jamal is much stronger than Kerry. If he bodies up on him Kerry won't be able to do much besides shoot. I would be surprised if Kerry went off tho. Hes that kind of player obviously. If Jamal decides he wants to shut him down he will, that simple. I'msure he wants to shut him down... Nick is much more likly to have a big game before Kerry tho. Just because Kerry doesn't light it up (pts) doesn't mean he isn't taking the game over tho. He does other things that help his team. Like I said I'm more worried about Nick this game than anyone.

Thinking about heading over to Siegel tonight. Boro, SG, or OP, what time do I need to get there to get a seat? Only need 4 seats, and I don't have a problem watching the game from any seat in the house, just want to be sure I have one.

Thanks guys, and good luck to both squads.

Get their for the consolation game if you can.. If you don't care for where u sit then u can sit upstairs I'm sure.