7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Oakland has won 14 in a row, good for the confidence Tuesday night.

I look for Jamal and Tyler to have big games again.

David WILL hit a very big shot.

I think Oakland wins by 3.

Columbia and Shelbyville keep looking past Leb and Cookeville and see where thst gets you.

I could see Leb losing more than Cookeville. Cookeville is a very scary team if they start hitting. Don't let them fool you tho because they can get to the basket as well.

Siegel Oakland should be a great game.

Siegel could easily win same for Oakland.

I hate to say it but for some reason I have a feeling Siegel will win. I hate to say it tho. Even tho Oakland has won 14 in a row off there wack schedule.

LOL Maybe just maaaaybe Tyler, Jamal, Brandon someone will actually get the a dunk in if they have the chance lol doubt it but u never know. I know If Brandon has chance he will no doubt lol.

X-factor could be Darious aka Bey Bey Rhodes off the bench for Oakland.

tj i guess you didnt attend the cookeville game sat night. messick had 2 wide open break aways and layed the ball up and barely touched the backboard. maybe this kid can jump. ive heard people trying to compare him to gooch which by the way makes me fall on the floor and laugh everytime i hear it. all i know is what i saw. sat night gooch just about ripped the rim from the goal against lebanon and messick smacked the foam on the bottom of the backboard twice. whatelse am i supposed to believe??? messick dreams of hops like gooch. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tj i guess you didnt attend the cookeville game sat night. messick had 2 wide open break aways and layed the ball up and barely touched the backboard. maybe this kid can jump. ive heard people trying to compare him to gooch which by the way makes me fall on the floor and laugh everytime i hear it. all i know is what i saw. sat night gooch just about ripped the rim from the goal against lebanon and messick smacked the foam on the bottom of the backboard twice. whatelse am i supposed to believe??? messick dreams of hops like gooch. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Messick can definitely jump. I thought he might dunk it against Cookeville on Saturday, he had the opportunity. It was late in the game though and I thought after a long game it probably wouldn't be the smart thing to do with ankle problems just a few weeks ago. And, IMO just not Oakland's style. Big fan of Messick though, he's definitely capable of it.

Messick can definitely jump. I thought he might dunk it against Cookeville on Saturday, he had the opportunity. It was late in the game though and I thought after a long game it probably wouldn't be the smart thing to do with ankle problems just a few weeks ago. And, IMO just not Oakland's style. Big fan of Messick though, he's definitely capable of it.

i also am a messick fan. i have never talked to the kid in my life but to overcome what he overcame is amazing. wait im a siegel fan...i cant believe i just said that. lol. just kidding

Could someone inform me of Messicks story, I wonder why the DNJ hasnt done a story on him

dont know all of the details but he broke his neck in a football game for oakland. doctors wont let him play football anymore but he can play basketball. he wore the big haylow looking device for a while. anyone comparing his story to Neal's should be ashamed. both stories are amazing and these kids deserve tons of credit. it takes a lot of courage and determination to overcome both situations. good job neal and brandon.

Oakland isn't like Siegel. Up by 10 with 30 secs left and try there best to get a fast break dunk!

Early in the game thats a diff story.

Like I said ask ur own Siegel boys about Brandon they themselves will tell you.

have you ever seen Jamal or Tyler jump lol?

They have had MANNY chances but they ain't about the showboat at all.

( I will say I believe you need a couple dunks if they are there tho..)

I wish they owuld throw it down but there style seems to work right now..

Oh yea did u not see Oakland in lay-up drills lol?

They threw an Oop to Brandon, of course he didn't dunk it he was VERY high..

dont know all of the details but he broke his neck in a football game for oakland. doctors wont let him play football anymore but he can play basketball. he wore the big haylow looking device for a while. anyone comparing his story to Neal's should be ashamed. both stories are amazing and these kids deserve tons of credit. it takes a lot of courage and determination to overcome both situations. good job neal and brandon.

I may be wrong but he broke like his C-3 Vertebrae.. Supposedly thats like the worse part you can break.. The kid tried going back on the field the next play lol.. maybe the c-4..

Just wanna say I knew this the story about Neal was gonna pop up at some point cause it has already like 20,000 times now.. I mean its good that it worked and hes doing fine and all but I've heard the story sooo many times..

I remember the kid who get his leg bit off by a shark that was a bigger story to me. Thats just me tho. some people call me heartless.. I am what I am /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Boro, we finally found some common ground. Drop the competitive juices for a minute fellas, there is no need to compare the two situations. Both are tremendous in thier own right. Both young men are great examples of being offered a second chance and not squandering it. Don't know either of them personally, but my hat's off to each of them.

Additionally, there are similar stories all around this State (maybe not quite as severe as Brandon or Neal) in which kids that have tremendous physical, mental, or emotional hurdles defy the odds and participate in things they were told would never be possible. They might never experience the feeling of making a contribution or recieving recognition on the field, court, pool, etc. such as Neal and Brandon have. If you know of someone in this category, make it a point to commend and encourage them sometime this week. You never know when they might need those extra little words of support.

I may be wrong but he broke like his C-3 Vertebrae.. Supposedly thats like the worse part you can break.. The kid tried going back on the field the next play lol.. maybe the c-4..

Just wanna say I knew this the story about Neal was gonna pop up at some point cause it has already like 20,000 times now.. I mean its good that it worked and hes doing fine and all but I've heard the story sooo many times..

I remember the kid who get his leg bit off by a shark that was a bigger story to me. Thats just me tho. some people call me heartless.. I am what I am /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

ur an idiot. thats all i can say.