East TN Teams

etnmom

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 2 will be all OAK RIDGE. Region 1 is going to go to DB. Science Hill and Greenville will also be tough. I think Tenn. High will have an off year but still make it to the region. Morristown West was a good story last year. They actually win their District, but I think everyone is ready for them now.

Don't leave out Maryville.

Region 2 will be all OAK RIDGE. Region 1 is going to go to DB. Science Hill and Greenville will also be tough. I think Tenn. High will have an off year but still make it to the region. Morristown West was a good story last year. They actually win their District, but I think everyone is ready for them now.

Cocke County returns a lot of their players. New coach (not sure if that's good or not) Could be a sleeper. What happened to Coach O'Neil? Good coach.

Don't count MWest out yet. They have a transfer, Taylor Hall. She plays on the Memphis Elite 15U team that won the Nationals and is about 6'2''. A real 6'2" who can run the mile in about 6 minutes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />