Oak Ridge @ William Blount

tpoole12

No Problem. I think there will be lots of discussion about this. Most people I spoke to are irrate.

Ole Dad

I agree, any knife is wrong. I'm just showing some of what could used for or against in any argument. Remember, Coach has been Bailey's untouchable for a long time now. Don't think for a second that I condone or minimize this action.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it was an official Swiss Army Knive? With 3 different cutting blades; a saw; a bottle opener; a cork screw; both phillips and flathead screwdrivers; a magnifying glass; a removeable toothpick; and a l.e.d. light? Surely this type of knife would merit "zero tolerance."

You forgot your awl.....

Corkscrew...I remember going camping and pulling out a bottle of Merlot and didn't have my corkscrew. Tragic.

This is only an issue because you guys don't like the coach and have been letting everybody know that from the day he was hired. Common sense, which OR fans seem to have lost, tells you this is a non-issue for an adult. If you don't get him for this you will find something else.

This is only an issue because you guys don't like the coach and have been letting everybody know that from the day he was hired. Common sense, which OR fans seem to have lost, tells you this is a non-issue for an adult. If you don't get him for this you will find something else.

It's not your town, your children, or your business.

So they pull knives & laugh about it where you live huh? Remind me not to send my kids there.

You forgot your awl.....

Corkscrew...I remember going camping and pulling out a bottle of Merlot and didn't have my corkscrew. Tragic.

Well, your first mistake was having a bottle on Merlot on a camping trip. Anyone knows the correct wine for a camping trip is a vintage 2008 Mogan David 20/20. Of course you don't need the corkscrew with that particular wine ... it has the advantage of the screw-off cap.

Another great wine I'd recommend for camping ... the classic Boones Farm Strawberry. I know for a fact that if you drink a whole bottle of that stuff (warm) there is a great likelyhood of seeing it again.) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The real reason? The real reason? You want he real reason? You can't handle he real reason because it won't old up to your "Racist" theory. How about he is a poor role model, unprepared, can't coach and makes very poor decisions.

How do this strike you? And this is just one more example. And by the way in case you have been sleeping for the past 30 years or so. Things are much different now days than they were in 1975.

Ole Dad

Seems like I remember Emory Hale using a pocket knife to clean his fingernails while talking to the players.

Go on and get him guys. It is only a reflection on Oak Ridge, and no one else. Just tell everyone the real reason.

Seems like I remember Emory Hale using a pocket knife to clean his fingernails while talking to the players.

Go on and get him guys. It is only a reflection on Oak Ridge, and no one else. Just tell everyone the real reason.

Does Curly & Moe feel the same way?

A lot has changed since Emory Hale, there are many things he did that you just can't do now.