Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

Whoa they beat Erwin... What is their classification? I've never even heard of Erwin... Cosby has beaten 2 3A scools and hope to make it three this week... if you think cosby is like grace your are Horribly mistaken /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Unico County(Erwin) .... a 4a team...neither one of the 3a teams they have played has won more than 2 games...and the team that cosby plays this week is 2-4...wow.......look it up.....Looks like i am going to be starting another OVERRATED chant this week too....like i did a grace... your very right about cosby and grace not being alike... their are no C0cke fights at grace.... cosby play someone then talk... muffins

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unico County(Erwin) .... a 4a team...neither one of the 3a teams they have played has won more than 2 games...and the team that cosby plays this week is 2-4...wow.......look it up.....Looks like i am going to be starting another OVERRATED chant this week too....like i did a grace... your very right about cosby and grace not being alike... their are no C0cke fights at grace.... cosby play someone then talk... muffins

Welcome to adulthood 25. You are representing us all well.

This one is going to be a slobber knocker. Cosby always plays Hampton tuff, but I think if the dogs come with the same intensity they had against Grace this could be their best game so far. They need to practice hard the next 2 weeks, and come out with a vengence. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No it won't!!!!! pujo, did I not call the Grace game?? Seen them both play, Hampton by (3)td's.

Man, hampton wins a big game against grace and Adam goes from 2'5 to 5'2! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he got hit in the head one too many times back in the day. I hope the rest of the Hampton players think like you because they will be coming home with a big L like they did against West Greene! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Oh yeah! Coach Robbie did look your way. He just didn't see you because he didn't look down! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, hampton wins a big game against grace and Adam goes from 2'5 to 5'2! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he got hit in the head one too many times back in the day. I hope the rest of the Hampton players think like you because they will be coming home with a big L like they did against West Greene! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Oh yeah! Coach Robbie did look your way. He just didn't see you because he didn't look down! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that is right it was a big game....and we did win....what was the score in the cloudland game against Grace.... enough said....why do you have to respond to all my post with something that doesnt even make any sense..... man you must really like me... i overlooked west green, didnt see them play or here anything about them....i though they were the same ole WG..... trust me hampton is ready to play..... yea turdyfield did see me, he just didnt have enough gawl to say anything person..... like most people from cloudland...KING

No it won't!!!!! pujo, did I not call the Grace game?? Seen them both play, Hampton by (3)td's.

Well done, I thought Hampton would win as well. I also thought Hampton would win the region before the season started. I've not changed my mind. Hampton is yet to play to their potential, cut back on the mistakes and they can be pretty good. Hampton needs to focus these next 2 weeks ,this season is far from over.

Well done, I thought Hampton would win as well. I also thought Hampton would win the region before the season started. I've not changed my mind. Hampton is yet to play to their potential, cut back on the mistakes and they can be pretty good. Hampton needs to focus these next 2 weeks ,this season is far from over.

boo whoo whoo...pujo.... maybe you can talk so sense into the self proclaimed KING.... or are we going to have to bring him into court....

that is right it was a big game....and we did win....what was the score in the cloudland game against Grace.... enough said....why do you have to respond to all my post with something that doesnt even make any sense..... man you must really like me... i overlooked west green, didnt see them play or here anything about them....i though they were the same ole WG..... trust me hampton is ready to play..... yea turdyfield did see me, he just didnt have enough gawl to say anything person..... like most people from cloudland...KING

Cloudland hasn't even played Grace yet, idiot. My posts make a lot of sense. You are short and stupid and I don't like you. If you think the Cosby defense is as soft as Grace's, then you've really suffered a brain injury. Don't worry, its the last time I'm gonna respond to you because you'll do enough damage to Hampton with all the bulletin board material you are putting on here. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

grace is no muffin team...and grace will dominate cosby.... grace is a good team but hampton is better....cosby about lost to unaka... grace and cosby have both played muffin teams... until they get hit in the mouth by hampton...OVERRATED what did i tell you about being on this thread...

#1 Cosby was never in danger of losing to Unaka regardless of the score we had the game firmly in hand the entire game. Maybe we overlooked Unaka a little bit , kinda like yall did WG only .....uh ........well ......uh ..........you know we.........well we won /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />