Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

I'm sure that's all you remember. Of course you don't remember Coach Shelton rushing out on the field. I'm sure you don't remember the dead silence that feel over the entire crowd. I'm sure you don't remember Coach Shelton starting a thread on here entitled "My prayers for Townsend", and all the coaches and some coaches wives and families wishing you a quick recovery. Of course you don't remember quite a few of the Cosby faithful traveling 2 and 3 hours to watch you and your team in the playoffs. Why would you remember any of that? As I've said before we have our share of people were ashamed of, but if you can honestly say that no one from Hampton has ever given you guys a bad name than you're one lucky guy. I used to think very highly of you. I met your mother once and I know she's quite proud of you, but I got a feeling she didn't teach you to act like you are on here! You were one heck of a ball player kid. Don't let you mouth ruin your entire image. Oh and I'll agree completely that Campbell and Lunsford are top notch, but you don't know every coach in TN or the gifts that they have. If you ever spent more than a day with Cosby's coaching staff you would come away with an entirely different opinion of them. They are people, and quite good ones at that. How can you trash someone that you have very little knowledge of? You're making yourself sound like Al Bundy, if your not old enough to remember him, he's a guy who was a HS football star who as an adult is misearable & has nothing good to remember but his glory days. Not a pretty picture! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Oh and your thinking of the wrong part of the county for cocke fights. You associating Cosby with all of Cocke county is like us lumping Hampton in with everything that might be wrong in Carter County. And you might want to start using perennial, instead of pennerial. Just tryin to help! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its been a long time since I lost my temper. You are ever so correct, eagle3314. It was really good to meet you and your husband. You guys are a good looking family. I shouldn't have gotten so angry with Adam25. I guess what got under my skin is Hampton posters have said very little all year, then they get the big win over Grace and now they just want the championship trophy handed to them. I think Cosby and Cloudland are better teams than Hampton. They play harder and don't make the mistakes that Hampton makes. This is not the dominate Hampton team of the past 3 years. They can and will be beaten.

BigBlue or Blake, if you want a deer steak, just come on over and act like you've got some sense and there won't be any problems. I'm still the changed King of the last few months, but I still have a few socio-pathic tendencies. God fixed my heart and hopefully when I make it home he'll give me a new head. :

Adam25, the twins are doing great and I hope your little boy is too. He's a pretty little boy. I'll make a deal with you: you grow up and be a good dad and I'll quit being a 30 year old kid and grow up and be a good dad. Does that sound like a deal? :

--------------------

ts been a long time since I lost my temper. You are ever so correct, eagle3314. It was really good to meet you and your husband. You guys are a good looking family. I shouldn't have gotten so angry with Adam25. I guess what got under my skin is Hampton posters have said very little all year, then they get the big win over Grace and now they just want the championship trophy handed to them. I think Cosby and Cloudland are better teams than Hampton. They play harder and don't make the mistakes that Hampton makes. This is not the dominate Hampton team of the past 3 years. They can and will be beaten.

BigBlue or Blake, if you want a deer steak, just come on over and act like you've got some sense and there won't be any problems. I'm still the changed King of the last few months, but I still have a few socio-pathic tendencies. God fixed my heart and hopefully when I make it home he'll give me a new head. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Adam25, the twins are doing great and I hope your little boy is too. He's a pretty little boy. I'll make a deal with you: you grow up and be a good dad and I'll quit being a 30 year old kid and grow up and be a good dad. Does that sound like a deal? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Cosby was never in danger of losing to Unaka regardless of the score we had the game firmly in hand the entire game. Maybe we overlooked Unaka a little bit , kinda like yall did WG only .....uh ........well ......uh ..........you know we.........well we won /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only winning by 9 against doesn't have the game in hand. Sorry........Cosby will have to beat a school with some prestige before they can escape MUFFIN status.

Old24eagle=Muffin

ts been a long time since I lost my temper. You are ever so correct, eagle3314. It was really good to meet you and your husband. You guys are a good looking family. I shouldn't have gotten so angry with Adam25. I guess what got under my skin is Hampton posters have said very little all year, then they get the big win over Grace and now they just want the championship trophy handed to them. I think Cosby and Cloudland are better teams than Hampton. They play harder and don't make the mistakes that Hampton makes. This is not the dominate Hampton team of the past 3 years. They can and will be beaten.

BigBlue or Blake, if you want a deer steak, just come on over and act like you've got some sense and there won't be any problems. I'm still the changed King of the last few months, but I still have a few socio-pathic tendencies. God fixed my heart and hopefully when I make it home he'll give me a new head. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Adam25, the twins are doing great and I hope your little boy is too. He's a pretty little boy. I'll make a deal with you: you grow up and be a good dad and I'll quit being a 30 year old kid and grow up and be a good dad. Does that sound like a deal? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i was just kidding about the steaks, i wont be able to make it to the game unfortunately. and i have a little more respect for cloudland and cosby than you think. just because i think hampton will beat the both cosby and cloudland doesnt mean that i think they are bad teams or that the game wont be worth the price of admission.

funny how tempers flare up towards game time for ya'll..........i try not to let myself get caught up in that i loose my common sense during the game but i usally just pace by myself............

I've known most of these guys I fight with for most of my life. Sometimes I think Pujo knows me better than I know myself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I talk with these fellers for most of the year and get along great. This Hampton/Cloudland rivalry makes me crazy. Back in 2005, I thought about hanging myself in the woods behind my house after they beat us by 3 at home. Wonder why I have to take meds? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I've known most of these guys I fight with for most of my life. Sometimes I think Pujo knows me better than I know myself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I talk with these fellers for most of the year and get along great. This Hampton/Cloudland rivalry makes me crazy. Back in 2005, I thought about hanging myself in the woods behind my house after they beat us by 3 at home. Wonder why I have to take meds? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Its not really all that serious, you have a winner and a loser in every single game. As a parent you just want you're kids to learn to gve it all they've got. But win or lose, they have to be big enough to shake hands and walk off. More to it than a football game.

Whats up, ole eagle. I really hope yall get Hampton. Can you see why I hate them so much? They have people there no different from theChristless Academy poster. Seriously, Pujo, Mike, and little Mike are the only people I like that are affiliated with Hampton. The coaches at Cosby have more class in their pinky than the whole town of Hampton combined. I know one thing, and I know Pujo will disagree, Cloudland is going to bring the fire of God to Hampton come week ten. I hope their ready cause its going to make everyone's insides hurt. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> We will be victorious.

P.S. Old eagle, you all couldn't beat Cloudland by 35 if you played them 10 times a year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You shouldn't hate a whole town because you disagree with a few. There are plenty of people at Hampton with class just like there are plenty of people at Cloudland with class. The Hampton/Cloudland rivalry is one of the great football rivalries in the state. It just doesn't get any better. Each year, both teams give their all for their respected communities. You are a true fan and I like the fire and intensity you bring each week, however, I know after the games are settled that most Hampton and Cloudland players would go to war with one another if need be. I'm sure there are more than three people affiliated with Hampton that you would consider to have some class.

all i know is that you never under estimate any team and right now Cosby has a great record all though many say aganist muff teams but right now Hampton has to be ready they have the record and we have to travel to Cosby,lets go Dawgs and get ready i'm glad we have a off week before the game and Hampton needs to relize if they win this it will more than likely give them the confrence

I think Cosby has played all muffin teams. Cosby is playing the powerhouse Grianger County this week. Cosby needs to beat Hampton so they can get a little more respect.

Ambassador, I do hope that's just tongue-in-cheek about Grainger because this is their first year in the current school.

Rutledge wouldn't be considered a powerhouse, but would definitely NOT be considered a muffin either.

You shouldn't hate a whole town because you disagree with a few. There are plenty of people at Hampton with class just like there are plenty of people at Cloudland with class. The Hampton/Cloudland rivalry is one of the great football rivalries in the state. It just doesn't get any better. Each year, both teams give their all for their respected communities. You are a true fan and I like the fire and intensity you bring each week, however, I know after the games are settled that most Hampton and Cloudland players would go to war with one another if need be. I'm sure there are more than three people affiliated with Hampton that you would consider to have some class.

I got a little carried away there and blowed up. Truth is, I don't hate anybody. Hampton has had a good 3 year run, but I miss being at the top. Its different this year. Emotion will win this game, because there is not that much difference in these teams this year. Our team will have to be able to impose their will on the Bulldogs to win. I look for a lot of viscious hits and emotional turmoil in this game. There better be a lot of cops and extra ambulances. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ambassador, I do hope that's just tongue-in-cheek about Grainger because this is their first year in the current school.

Rutledge wouldn't be considered a powerhouse, but would definitely NOT be considered a muffin either.

Trust me, Cosby knows how good Grainger is this year and how successful the old school was, the only thing on our mind right now are the Grizz. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />