Scott vs. Livingston

ScottIndian

It's actually 27 but if your scoring 5 a game it doesn't matter. In today's gallop poll I'm still up 11 pts. Obviously from my lack of football knowledge, high risk/ reward has completely lost me. Couldnt you say that about many offenses? No need for change. The 05 team didn't change remember.

I'm not about to get involved in this arguement. I have a question though. If elected, do you think you can get a few signs put up on some of the major roads into town proclaiming our 2005 state championship? Every town or county that has won this has signs telling everyone how proud they are of their team--except Livingston!! I kept thinking they would do this, but looks like it won't happen--unless you come through!! If you can make this promise, you have my vote!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually 27 but if your scoring 5 a game it doesn't matter. In today's gallop poll I'm still up 11 pts. Obviously from my lack of football knowledge, high risk/ reward has completely lost me. Couldnt you say that about many offenses? No need for change. The 05 team didn't change remember.

Isn't change what you're all about barack?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all, any time we run the ball 95% of the time I would consider that a ball control offense. Air Force is one of the few teams that I have seen run the option and be successful with it. Guess what Chair?? They get to recruit athletes to play in that offense. LA doesnt have that luxury. It worked in 05 because we had the athletes to make it work. Unfortunatly that number 8 is at Princeton. LA has won one year with this offense. We won several years with the traditional I-formation offense. Run the ball when we could and pass when we had to. That's been the key to success at LA, not the triple 'risk reward' option. What would I know though, I'm just an arm chair qb. I would think it's about time to scrap the 'risk reward' offense. It's not been very rewarding. As for my knowledge of the game, I might know a little more than you might think. I'm not the only LA fan that says "what the heck are they doing?" My point was that when we are giving up 23 points per game that we can't run the ball and win. If you say that we can, just take a look at the W-L column. We have to generate points.FACT: we have barely scored enough points in 7 games that it take to win one game. Now you might say, 'well hound we cant pass the ball' and to that I would say find a qb that can. If our defense was giving up 7 points per game this offense would be ok. That is, if it were working at all. You talk about my knowledge of the game. Look at you last post Captain Obvious, " If we hit the right seams we can have great success if not or we fumble we have no success." Are you sure you not Lee Corso? Back to my point, this offense DOES NOT work unless we have the athletes to make in work. WE DONT. Probably never will again. That group of players in 05 was very unique to LA. I say it's time to get past the success of the 05 team and focus on the lack of success in the last 3 years. I'm for LA. You might not think so because I'm negative all the time but I just haven't had a lot to be positive about. This is about the kids and I've heard you say that before. What kind of life lessons are they learning right now? Hopefully the coaching staff at LA will set an example for them that its ok to realize your mistakes and correct them.

Hardly anything has been said about the Anderson County game. I hope the risk/reward offense is in high gear tonight. H-O-G-E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT GO BLUE

Hardly anything has been said about the Anderson County game. I hope the risk/reward offense is in high gear tonight. H-O-G-E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT GO BLUE

Voting opened up this week, everyone must be talking about the election. Is that why you have been so quiet? Out campaigning? Was you over there today at the annex building? I didn't hear any campaigning for you over there and there were alot of people voting today. Looks like OC is bringing out the voters this election.

I will agree though, we need change!! (starting tonight with a win). GO BIG BLUE!!