The Grace Christian Academy Regroups

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Grace....or Unaka....or Hancock....or Rockwood.....OK, I'll stop there /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You have my respect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....I don't like my neighbor /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Not that it has anything in the world to do with this....but it felt good to type it.

You have my respect /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....I don't like my neighbor /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Not that it has anything in the world to do with this....but it felt good to type it.

Move to the mountains, great neighbors and I think you're son would like his football team. Our Jr High is pretty talented.

Hey moron, it was 39-0 at the end of the first quarter. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but 2 scores were defensive touchdowns, 1 was a kickoff return for a touchdown, and another was a punt return for a touchdown. This was all done in the first quarter. The starters were pulled after the first quarter ended so another 40 points were scored by our second team and freshmen. How is that running up the score? It is not like SP was running reverses and throwing bombs in the 2nd half. You can?€™t tell the young players to just run a couple of yards and fall down?€¦they want to compete and score too. Trousdale is definitely a premier program, and Mount Pleasant may be too (I don?€™t know much about them), but to consider your private school as premier is a joke. How far have you advanced in the playoffs?? How many state titles have you won?? Until you can beat the big boys in 1A, don?€™t get on here and run your mouth.

One more thing, if you team is so great, give Coach Grider a call and see if you can schedule a game with the Mighty Pirates next season?€¦.we might possibly have an opening for you.

Aww, come on man. you're smarter than that. This guy is out fishing and you not only took the bait, you swallowed the hook. Don't take his stuff serious, just read it for the pure comedic value that it brings. I'd say he is not associated with Grace in anyway, and I would say he is not even a fan of them. But he is entertaining and he is good at what he does which is gets under people's skin. 1994, just read what he says, laugh and then let it go.

Probably depends on which kids are at Taft. I know one year Taft had several that were good ball players and won 5 or 6 games in a row. Better hope the good ones are not there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Taft's team is like a box of chocolate's...you never know what your going to get. Like I said at one time they had several good players up their until their time was up and got to leave. It will be like someone else said Longest Yard. Back in the 80's Taft was playing ?? can't remember. But one of their RB's broke a long run and scored. There was a hole in the fence and the player kept right on running and escaped. So the story goes.

It did in fact happen at Sunbright and he was captured. Shots were fired. He didn't get shot but he sure stopped very quickly. Needless to say, he did not play the remainder of the game.

It also happened at ONEIDA in the late 80's. He made it to the gas station on the corner and they caught him while he was waiting for the train if I am not mistaken.

It also happened at ONEIDA in the late 80's. He made it to the gas station on the corner and they caught him while he was waiting for the train if I am not mistaken.

I wouldn't want anything to happen to a kid anywhere, but if one of Taft's kids could take out the TGCA mad poster, I'd start a petition to have him pardoned! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Say what you want about me but The Grace Christian Academy is here to stay and we will be considered one of the top programs in the state before it is all said and done. You all can cry all you want but I'm going to support my Rams. Hope Taft and The Grace Christian Academy has an injury free game.

That's so special /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />