Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Thanks Pujo. I think me and you could take out atleast 5 or 6 of these MUFFINS on here. Maybe if you can get DogBreath off my back, he could help out too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ole Dogbreath is a pretty big ole boy, He would really be a big help.Me and ole dogbreath is pretty tight. I just think he's got a little respect for them Cosbyites. I'm sure we can all be buddies.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ole Dogbreath is a pretty big ole boy, He would really be a big help.Me and ole dogbreath is pretty tight. I just think he's got a little respect for them Cosbyites. I'm sure we can all be buddies.

Sounds good PUJO. Find out what kind of MUFFINS he likes and I will bring him a few extra since he is a big ol boy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pujo.....Kaz here. Just a little tidbit.....Oneida way layed Grainger Co. in a pre-season scrimmage at the first of the year. Now I'm sure the Griz's have improved, but they got absolutely beaten in that scrimmage. How does that effect this game.....probably not much, because I'm sure Cosby could have been looking down the road. At any rate, your boys should have a good opportunity to close the door on the title if they are ready. I don't honestly know how this one will go, but if I were in Vegas, I'd bet on Hampton!

Kazito

Thanks Kazimoto, I pretty much know what Cosby and Grainger has done this year. Cosby will face a tougher opponent than Grainger this week,.Who knows ,Cosby may even win, but I'm with you , I think the smart money would be on Hampton. But as for now,its anybody's game.

Sounds good PUJO. Find out what kind of MUFFINS he likes and I will bring him a few extra since he is a big ol boy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think ole Dogbreath would eat about any flavor, as with anything else ,its the thought that counts.

Will the dis honorable pujo be handing down any verdicts this week /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was really impressed at the way GCA conducted themselves on Friday.They actually let up on Taft and played their young guys a little. I think they have been rehabilatated.