Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Hampton has killed Cosby over the past few years by passing the ball. Cosby always sells out to stopping the run. The year Townsend went down at the first of the game, Cosby got a big surprise, If they leave no choice ,Hampton will put it up. They have some size and speed to catch the ball. Hampton has moved the ball on everyone they've played. I think they have played some better teams than Cosby. I also agree with the Dogcatcher, Cosby just don't have alot of threats. I also hear the boys have worked hard these 2 weeks, I'm sure the Coaches have added a couple of new wrinkles. Hampton should be ready. Can't wait.

Youre right the last couple years its been tough keeping yall from throwing it, but Mike was ALOT better than the Price kid that is playing now, so will we sell out to stop the run this year, we would be crazy not to, thats what yall do best, the only difference is Mike cant bail you guys out this year. Any who, should be a much better game than most people think, theres no way the Eagles will let the Dogs just come in here and push them around, and I dont think any real Hampton fan thinks otherwise either. Safe trip wishes from the Eagles tomm night, and hopes for a safe, good, hard-hitting game as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Adam T,

Would you like to eat some MUFFINS and talk some football with King Leon, Pujo, and DawgBreath Friday night? Hopefully Old24eagle and ENHwasps want try to take King Leon out in that dark alley they were talking about. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

anytime....my man... yea i would love to talk with you guys.....

Youre right the last couple years its been tough keeping yall from throwing it, but Mike was ALOT better than the Price kid that is playing now, so will we sell out to stop the run this year, we would be crazy not to, thats what yall do best, the only difference is Mike cant bail you guys out this year. Any who, should be a much better game than most people think, theres no way the Eagles will let the Dogs just come in here and push them around, and I dont think any real Hampton fan thinks otherwise either. Safe trip wishes from the Eagles tomm night, and hopes for a safe, good, hard-hitting game as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea mike was alot better than britt.... but the thing is that britt is only a junior and is still learning the good ole hampton system.... it would be a very very good idea for anyone that plays hampton to aim on stoping the run.... look at the running game that hampton has had since the school was built... run run run and hit you in the mouth is what hampton is about..... but britt does have a very good arm and has threw several tds... it is good to be a great game and i cant wait.....

hey bigblue are me and you still going to talk and i really want to get in this game for free.... whos paying.....

really want to get in this game for free.... whos paying.....

Hey Adam, Find me Friday....I'll pay your way in as a gesture of goodwill /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'll be wearing a blue Cosby hat and should be near the blond teacher at the gate wearing the #15 Cosby jersey.

or ask for Dave

You have to promise me you won't leave the hill in the back of an ambulance this time (or a police car) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Adam, Find me Friday....I'll pay your way in as a gesture of goodwill /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'll be wearing a blue Cosby hat and should be near the blond teacher at the gate wearing the #15 Cosby jersey.

or ask for Dave

You have to promise me you won't leave the hill in the back of an ambulance this time (or a police car) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that sounds like a plain.... or you could just leave my name at the gate.... thank you very much... i good try to drive there and drive back with no assisants.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thank you very much....DAVE. are you a recent member of the team or what... did you say #15 jersey.. how come...

No, they sold some old school Cosby jerseys a few years back as a fund raiser and she breaks it out for special games. pretty funny if you know her (and I think it's cute /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

No, they sold some old school Cosby jerseys a few years back as a fund raiser and she breaks it out for special games. pretty funny if you know her (and I think it's cute /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

o how sweet.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but she should replace that 1 with a 2...lol

The Defender has remained quiet for far too long...the Eagles of Cosby will come to play Friday. Should be a great game between two well-coached teams. As for all of the "Muffin Madness" from fans of Hampton and others...the Defender says you all must be a muffin shy of a dozen, as all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire of what the Defender assumes is a very focused and fired up football team from Cosby. Good Luck to both teams from the Defender. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

The Defender has remained quiet for far too long...the Eagles of Cosby will come to play Friday. Should be a great game between two well-coached teams. As for all of the "Muffin Madness" from fans of Hampton and others...the Defender says you all must be a muffin shy of a dozen, as all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire of what the Defender assumes is a very focused and fired up football team from Cosby. Good Luck to both teams from the Defender. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I doubt anyone could add any fuel to the fire. The motivation should be as big as it could get. As far ae I can tell ,Cosby hears the muffin stuff every week. It never comes from the opposing teams. The kids should be immune to it by now.

sorry to burst your bubble... do u think that cosby is the only team fired up about this game...i know one thing, at practice tuesday, wendsday.... hampton was focused, and are very ready to play.....

lets face it this is the MEC championship....