waverly vs. huntingdon

Sure would be, but like I said in the hypothetical game, if you were there, you saw Waverly dominate SC the whole game. Didn't score points in every quarter, but dominated every other place. Do you see the light?

SC Waverly was not a close game....Dominated...wouldn't go that far either...takes a little more than that to be domination...

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC Waverly was not a close game....Dominated...wouldn't go that far either...takes a little more than that to be domination...

well im glad that gotissues...i mean gotgame is here to put everything into a professional view for us all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well im glad that gotissues...i mean gotgame is here to put everything into a professional view for us all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well its hard to say you dominated with that score and you and Hickman were a close game...Is that not correct?

Well its hard to say you dominated with that score and you and Hickman were a close game...Is that not correct?

wrong my friend....waverly and hc were with in one score of each other at the end with waverly in scoring range, reciever dropped the pass for the td and the 2nd pass was and int for a td the other way which made it look to be such a bad game...on the other side, waverly led the game, dominated the field, controlled every aspect of the game against SC, the rebels didnt have a chance to make it close

Nah...U don't know me...I know you though... you are or were a preacher is that correct? And before the game what is close in your book? 15 points?30 points? because I could probably dig up some time you said that a 20-something game was "close"...I will be there...I can think of about ten times taht you were "wrong" last year..And a few more this year!!! It wont be within 10....u can mark that!! ...Are you saying it will be within ten?

Have u ever seen the new guy , were dizzy is about to fight that guy and then the whole school attacks him and leaves dizzy just to watch, U get the hint yet, Leave papatiger alone he is one of the best tiger fans ever so leave him alone