waverly vs. huntingdon

lol well you know iv got connections to alcoa, camden, sc, houston co, hickman, lewis county, etc...its called coacht! you have to be from sc or camden or somewhere around one of those two places to hate us so much and apparently your scared or something because you wont inform us where your from...and dont say waverly because we all know better than that

Everyone knows the Prez is from SC. No secrets there. There's no hate in my posts, just the truth. And you have to admit that this years season is ending with a string of great matchups with competitive teams. As the Bible says "iron sharpens iron" and the more teams that are competitive the better our whole region becomes.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within 7 I think. Now, points don't always determine the close factor. What if, now I'm saying, what if. Team A was leading 3-0 until 2 minutes to go in the game. They had just kicked a field goal. They kick off and Team B runs it all the way back. Leading 7-3, Team B kicks off with 1:50 left in game, but Team A fumbles the kick off picked up by Team B who runs it in for a touchdown, 14-3 with 1:35 left. They kick it off again and it is a touchback. On first down, Team A passes the ball but it is intercepted and run back for a touchdown. They, Team B, knew they would pass so they had extra defenders (nickel package) in. 21-3. Would you call that a close game. Not if you just looked at the score, but if you knew the circumstances you would have KNOWN it was close.

Now if Team A kicks a field goal with two minutes to go after trailing 21-0 for the entire game to Team B then it wouldn't have been close.

This is hypothetical but could happen.

Having said that, I THINK that if no one has a lot of costly turnovers, then it will be close. I asked an Adamsville person who is part of the football staff how they thought Waverly and Camden game would go since they had played both. He said Waverly can beat them.Do you see the light????

hey papat didn't something like that happen at hickman co.? anyways i can't wait t see the lights

yo bro u better hope we don't figure out who u are , your messing wit the wrong group of people, Have u ever seen the new guy , were dizzy is about to fight that guy and then the whole school attacks him and leaves dizzy just to watch, U get the hint yet, Leave papatiger alone he is one of the best tiger fans ever so leave him alone

USE PERIODS!!!!

Was that the earth that moved???? It may be caused by the light.

It is a full moon.

So I guess this means that the Waverly SC game was close because after Wavo scored 20 points in the first 3 minutes it was a 7-6 ballgame?

The Stangs pull it together at home and throw a big monkey wrench into the regional standings by beating Waverly.

we were being nice and not scoring 50 on ya'll, Its called class something stewart co. doesn't have. Again no disrespect to ecorob

we were being nice and not scoring 50 on ya'll, Its called class something stewart co. doesn't have. Again no disrespect to ecorob

right now man your showing a lack of respect just calm down...this game is not between sc and waverly thats over with...its huntingdon, quit losing focus...this game means playoffs so they better be playing the game of the season

Everyone knows the Prez is from SC. No secrets there. There's no hate in my posts, just the truth. And you have to admit that this years season is ending with a string of great matchups with competitive teams. As the Bible says "iron sharpens iron" and the more teams that are competitive the better our whole region becomes.

True, Prez. Glad you support your guys. And yes it is a very interesting year. Not the way they drew it up at the beginning huh? I know I'm about to get grief for what I'm going to type but it's not over until it's over.

What I mean is, SC or Waverly could be first place in the region. I think either has the capability to defeat Camden. I know they are already shining the trophy, but you never know. Anyway, we have to take it one game at a time. Huntingdon is first. Play hard Tigers. Do you see the light???

So now that the initial formalities are out of the way, where is everyone going for dinner Friday night before the game? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Where's a good place to eat in Huntingdon?

I make quesadillas before every game at my house. You are invited i guess. lol

Where's a good place to eat in Huntingdon?

I'm limited in knowledge on good places to eat in Huntingdon but I'm sure there are those that can help out. I do know that Mallard's on East Main Street is fantastic. Great grilled items, quality sweet tea and fantastic desserts. I may have to put that place on my schedule for Friday.