THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

I want to know why someone from hick-man county would waste gas and come to the den and write, go dawgs in little bitty letters on our practice feild, if your gonna get us, get us, dont write little sissy letters on our practice feild, smooth move slick!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record:1. "cornfeduglies" is three words.(Corn-Fed-Uglies) 2.McConnell's defense is second in the state ,only behind Alcoa ,for points allowed. and 3.I think you'll change your mind about their LBers tomorrow night,as well as their D-line,and this whole "run it up the middle" scheme,that you have,not the best idea,trust me!.As for the rest of the Bulldawg faithful,CAUTION:IT IS RAINING RIGHT NOW!I just dont want to hear about some HC fan drowning because they stared up in the air too long looking for Coach Sharp and his water hose. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way there are cameras all around the field(for whoever thought it would scare the PANTHERS to paint some junk about a little red puppy on their practice field.)So IF whoever did it is reading this,You shouldnt have done it.If it was your child that did it,you should have told them to stay home.THERE ARE AROUND 40 GUYS IN ABOUT THE WORST MOOD YOU COULD WANT A 300 pounder TO BE IN,AND THEY ARE COMING TO HICKMAN CO. TOMORROW NIGHT!just letting you know,if they seem like they're in an especially bad mood on that opening kick-off...its because they are! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes It Is Raining.....Im Glad You Informed Of This,Because I Dont Want To Hear The Reason We Lost Is Because Yall Watered Our Feild.....Ha Funny We Cant Water There Feild But They Can Spray Paint Ours....Isnt Really Fair Now Is It????O Well Im Not Goin To Grip About It...They Will Fell Stupid When We Open A Good Ole Fashion Can Of WhoopAzz On The Pups......Lets Go Panthers Send Them Back To The Dog House...

P.S. I AM Lc pride And I Approve This Message...............So Should You

Alright i know im jumping in this a little late but i finally had to get on here and say something for myself. If you are from Hickman County you need to shut your windows and lock up your doors because there's a heck of a storm coming. Ya'll coming over here and writing on our practice is just disrespectful and stupid. Plus who drives all the way from another county just to write on the practice feild if you had any sense at all you would have done it on the game feild but o well to late now. All i know is that you have made alot of big boys angry and tommorow night they are fixing to unleash. If you've ever heard the saying if you mess with the bull your gonna get the horns. Well ya'll messed with the bull and we are fixing to put the horns to ya tomorrow night. These Panthers are gonna roll all night long so just get ready to leave the game upset.

Alright i know im jumping in this a little late but i finally had to get on here and say something for myself. If you are from Hickman County you need to shut your windows and lock up your doors because there's a heck of a storm coming. Ya'll coming over here and writing on our practice is just disrespectful and stupid. Plus who drives all the way from another county just to write on the practice feild if you had any sense at all you would have done it on the game feild but o well to late now. All i know is that you have made alot of big boys angry and tommorow night they are fixing to unleash. If you've ever heard the saying if you mess with the bull your gonna get the horns. Well ya'll messed with the bull and we are fixing to put the horns to ya tomorrow night. These Panthers are gonna roll all night long so just get ready to leave the game upset.

I concur with this big man. The big game is only hours away now. Its gonna get wild and i wish both teams luck.

GO GET EM PANTHERS!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Look, it wasn't any of them, its just someone from our staff doin it to get the boys stirred up..

if it was someone from HC, I'm pretty sure they would have done the main field, but the staff done on

the practice field because he couldn't mess up Sharps haven

Is that a fact? Either way I guess it would get results. I don't think LCHS would need any motivation. If they did before this game it would surprise me!

I think the game itself would be enough motivation.

Is that a fact? Either way I guess it would get results. I don't think LCHS would need any motivation. If they did before this game it would surprise me!

I think the game itself would be enough motivation.

I agree Pack if the young men cant get fired up for this one they might as well not show up.

It doesnt matter, i know our guys are ready.. im around them all day everyday

and they're ready, they're pumped and when game time comes things will get wild!

but I got our Panthers to win 35-14 or so

should be a great hittin game with a lot of speed for both teams on both sides of the ball /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

but I see LC DEFENSE steppin up big time and gettin 1 or 2 scores of their own

less than 24 hours and its go time!! The Panthers will dominate!

Goodluck to both

GO PANTHERS!

What does any of this matter right now? Neither team can change their schedule, its too late WE ARE IN WEEK 8! You won't have to worry about it next year because we will be playing Giles, Marshall, Spring Hill, and Page. You never answered my question advisor - where are you from? What team do you support? I think all us LC and HC fans have a right to know since you came in and interrupted our thread by accusing us of padding our schedules and saying we both will get beat early in the playoffs.

So please, pray tell - Who is your team?

I never thought I would say this in a million years, but Hickman fans, come back!!! Anything is better, even arguing with yall, than having to deal with some hater like advisor that thinks both our teams are a joke.

well said pantherfan....you make more sense than anyone on here!

It is pouring down rain 26 hrs till game time Bulldogs better get the leaf blowers out.....LOL

this thread just wouldn't be the same without you radio!

Our practice field got spray painted today...which just makes them cats hiss a little louder..

didn't we do good? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look Panther faithful, it doesn't matter who spray painted the field. Could have been HC player, coulda been an LC coach, it coulda been a HC fan, LC booster, Santa Clause, or the Easter Bunny - doesn't matter. The Panthers don't need all that stuff to get them fired up. A couple of posters earlier nailed it, if the Panthers need all that to motivate them, there is a problem.

The Panthers don't need that. All they need to do is just remember how bad it felt last year getting beat in their own house and ending their season. They need to think about how bad it hurt those seniors last year when reality set in that most of them would never play football again. The Panthers are ready.

Something is up with these Hickman County fans though - they havn't posted all day. Either somebody from their side told them to stop giving us so much bulletin board material, or they are worried about their chances or something. Who knows, but they have made this less entertaining. They may have a point though, there may not be anymore need for talking - the pads and helmets will do that in a few short hours. GO PANTHERS!!!!!

well said pantherfan....you make more sense than anyone on here!

this thread just wouldn't be the same without you radio!

didn't we do good? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ahh, I spoke too soon. There you are dawgballfan - WE MISSED YOU!!!! Haha. I apreciate the compliment, just speaking my mind. Are you as ready as I am?! Only a few more hours!