THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Panthers. I saw a lot of good sportsmanship out there. Don't know if our offense was that bad or your defense that good. Not hard to stop a one-dimensional offense. Who knows, maybe we will see you again...

About my fellow Bulldog fans...you should be ashamed if you left that game before the clock read triple zero. There were way too many fans leaving before this game was over. Stay til the end and support your team - no matter the outcome!

Congrats Panthers. I saw a lot of good sportsmanship out there. Don't know if our offense was that bad or your defense that good. Not hard to stop a one-dimensional offense. Who knows, maybe we will see you again...

About my fellow Bulldog fans...you should be ashamed if you left that game before the clock read triple zero. There were way too many fans leaving before this game was over. Stay til the end and support your team - no matter the outcome!

Sounds like a good game. Sure hate to hear that the fans from Hickman left before the end.

thanks pack you the man

I have my moments......few and far between them though.

Congrats Panther faithful....you guys played your butts off and deserved the big win.....great crowd from Hohenwald as well.....no excuses here....hope to meet up with you again in the playoffs soon.....enjoy the Brown Jug! we will do our best to get it back next year! Good luck the rest of the season

Good post and good game. Good luck in the playoffs!

Congrads to LC's coach McConnell. He coached one heck on a game on defense. The "D" for LC played very well. Tenison,Mathis, and Lawson all ran hard and never quit. Crowell....well...another Heisman preformance from numero cinco. Good luck to the Panthers and Bulldogs for the rest of the season. Crowell 4 Heisman!

well seems like the 1 a teams helped un run the board.Tell ya what marshall county is not the team it once was in the 80s.nor is spring hill.all i know is when lewis county walked off the feild the score board was 12 lewis county 6 hickman county.and we had 2 touch downs called back .so i am givin you every break in saying you knopw only know half of waht you are talking about.

Let me tell you something now and let me tell you with vim and vigor! Neither of these two posers can play with Fairview today and Bob Sharp knows it.

Lewis County is known for bribing officials with sweedish meatballs and souse.

Pray that you do not meet us again!

This is a joke right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If it is,then it's a pretty good one.If you're as serious as the day is long,then you should never be allowed to post again.I'm pretty sure we've settled wether FV can play with LC or not. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me tell you something now and let me tell you with vim and vigor! Neither of these two posers can play with Fairview today and Bob Sharp knows it.

You need help reality is hard to accept .Panthers are running things so shut up and ride your sinking ship.

good lord you can't be serious.fairveiw does noy even come close to beating lewis county.haha but the laugh is on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!