THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

what happened bulldogs?? all i heard all week was that yall were going to whoop us and theres no way LC can win...Well guess what we whooped yalls tail and yall know it.

and fairview just stop talking smack to save yall some emberssement in case we do meet again because we killed yall the first time and if we meet again we will do the same.. yall stink

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is what I expect from you scholastic luminaries from the County of Lewis. How dare you speak in such monosylabilic tones to one such as I.

It is true that I have remained silent over the past few seasons and the reason being because I yearn for stiumlating debate and not sophomoric dribble from those that would rather read Batman than Shakespeare!

Oh you Panthers you! Your heads in the clouds of unrealized glory hoping against hope that this will be your year. Well I saw you tonight against Hickman County and I was not impressed. Bob Sharp had to go deep into his west Tennessee bag or tricks to prevent an upset and that Coach Conway played 12 men many times on defense. You will not be able to do that next week against Ezell Harding!

I am thiking about brining my tuba to Antioch next Friday night and leading some dirges against you. I am Mean Jean and what I propose, I perform! Book it posers!

Let me tell you something now and let me tell you with vim and vigor! Neither of these two posers can play with Fairview today and Bob Sharp knows it.

Lewis County is known for bribing officials with sweedish meatballs and souse.

Pray that you do not meet us again!

Ok short bus are you being serious? Really either one of these teams could hang 50 on you and BOB SHARP knows it.Dont get on here talking crap everybody knows (this is you also) Fview would get hammered LC or HC pick your poison.If you make it to a play off game and get the bad luck of playing one of these teams you would get beat if they call the dogs off again 24 points. Prey we dont meet you again I hope we do I dont like to look ahead but LC or HC would count that as a WIN!!!!!!!

Well this is what I expect from you scholastic luminaries from the County of Lewis. How dare you speak in such monosylabilic tones to one such as I.

It is true that I have remained silent over the past few seasons and the reason being because I yearn for stiumlating debate and not sophomoric dribble from those that would rather read Batman than Shakespeare!

Oh you Panthers you! Your heads in the clouds of unrealized glory hoping against hope that this will be your year. Well I saw you tonight against Hickman County and I was not impressed. Bob Sharp had to go deep into his west Tennessee bag or tricks to prevent an upset and that Coach Conway played 12 men many times on defense. You will not be able to do that next week against Ezell Harding!

I am thiking about brining my tuba to Antioch next Friday night and leading some dirges against you. I am Mean Jean and what I propose, I perform! Book it posers!

You my man in LC would be called stupid.

You my man in LC would be called stupid.

Let me take that back you would be called stupid anywhere!!!!

HA! You amuse me.

I am off to bed to read a piece from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. I am sure you have the latest edition of Popular Mechanics lying around. I hear it has some nice pictures of lawnmowers.

Ezell Harding 37 Lewis County 26 Upset special of the week!

Popular Mechanics works for me LC-42 Easy-10 now go to bed and read whatever you want

HA! You amuse me.

I am off to bed to read a piece from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. I am sure you have the latest edition of Popular Mechanics lying around. I hear it has some nice pictures of lawnmowers.

Ezell Harding 37 Lewis County 26 Upset special of the week!

To even think you could score 37 on LC is ridiculous!!!

Yes sir Jedidiah, this guy wasnt at the game he was in vocabulary class

!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I was amused at the fact that all the resturants in hick-man were going out to change their signs when we were on the way home last night!!!!!!!! Hello little puppy dog, this is PANTHER COUNTRY. And dont forget it!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oddly enough, I happened to be in West Tennessee yesterday and I also happened to be listening to that west Tennessee radio station. Chris Harris was interviewing a prep writer from The Tennessean and he asked him point blank why Lewis County could not get past the second or third round and his exact answer was... "Goodpasture."

He did not say anything about the schedule. He said that the talent level of the ABC district was so much higher than the rural regions that teams like Lewis and Hickman County simply could not compete with these schools. He also went on to say that he felt like the provate schools had come back down some this year and not to be surprised to see Lewis or Hickman make a long run this year.

It is what I have said for years but some of you refuse to acknowledge. Lewis County is not blessed with 3-4 star college athletes. What we have is well coached young men who give it all they got every week. But when they get to a Goodpasture or CPA and sometimes a DCA, the talent level is nowhere close to equal. You can't ask David to beat Goliath every year. The same goes for Hickman County, Camden, Smith County, etc... It is alsmot always an unequal playing field. Even the guy from the Tennessean "gets it." Some of you don't.

From a Harpeth point of view of been there and done that, the ABC district is loaded most years. This year does appear to be an exception and I hope that Lewis and Hickman can go deep into the playoffs. I applaud Lewis County for the way they do it year after year though. They take the boys inside a closed boundary and win with them every year. They've built a tradition there that is second to none.

Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. We're going to be in different regions again next year it looks like, but I wouldn't trade a minute of the past 2 years to go back to playing private schools every weekend.

1st off, good game to both teams last night, but it looks as if LC came out on top like we thought, now when you got some1 sayin that Fairview would kill us, I know it was a close game between them and HC but we beat them I think 30-0.. im not sure.. and Ezell harding is terrible they will be lucky to get in the double digits against the panther D, while Crowell and gang will post up some big numbers on the offensive side of the board.