THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

You see what you want to see. Er was not our best game Sowell did not play much into the second qt. and grimes was sick all week. But we still put up 38 first half points. You cant judge comparative scores we played Fairview in a rain storm ugly game. I think we will win I have my doubts and fears but I think we will win. We are hungry for that golden football that LC stole from us last year and we did win when it counted and this year there is only one dog in this fight and dogs always eat LITTLE KITTY CATS.

Dogs might get put back on the porch by a big KITTY

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow knew that your post on this game would be unconstructive and disrespectful. After all you are the same "Bulldog Fan" (and I use that term loosely) who dogged your own coach a couple of weeks ago for his lack of coaching ability. Then when most every else over there (and a few of us over here) stuck with him and he won pretty enough for you, you went backwards like a crawfish. Let??™s not compare our weak 1a non-region games (who have 11 wins) to your powerful higher classification teams (4 wins). Let??™s compare the 4 common opponents of both teams of FV, Waverly, Harpeth and Loretto. This will be a great game between two deserving teams, neither of which need to be slammed or disrespected.

How wrong you are...Lawrence Co has 3 wins and Marshall Co has 7. Where I come from that equals 10. I sure hope your team comes with more preparation than you do on Friday! Strap it up tight! It's coming...

You're right, it is coming.

There you go panthersfan!! I knew you had it in you......GREAT COMEBACK! I must say that it amazes me how the Panther faithful somehow thinks that their team is that much better than the Dawgs....remind me now, just exactly how many games have you played out of the region? and exactly how many of them only have one "A" in their classification? I dont know, so I am gonna ask..... Have you guys played up a classification this year? just wondering.....lets compare strength of schedules thus far and see who comes out on top....You said it.....yall are coming....the only question is, Are you coming with the strength of the 1A schedule that you guys play? if so, you are gonna have a long night and boy o boy, it will make that 20 minute ride home for the Panther faithful seem like two hours! just want you to think with reason.......anxiously awaiting your eloquent response /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

There you go panthersfan!! I knew you had it in you......GREAT COMEBACK! I must say that it amazes me how the Panther faithful somehow thinks that their team is that much better than the Dawgs....remind me now, just exactly how many games have you played out of the region? and exactly how many of them only have one "A" in their classification? I dont know, so I am gonna ask..... Have you guys played up a classification this year? just wondering.....lets compare strength of schedules thus far and see who comes out on top....You said it.....yall are coming....the only question is, Are you coming with the strength of the 1A schedule that you guys play? if so, you are gonna have a long night and boy o boy, it will make that 20 minute ride home for the Panther faithful seem like two hours! just want you to think with reason.......anxiously awaiting your eloquent response /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So you beat the Panthers 2 times in last 20 yrs .Bulldogs are so good arent they?Panthers own this match up a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then 2 times in 20 yrs

So you beat the Panthers 2 times in last 20 yrs .Bulldogs are so good arent they?Panthers own this match up a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then 2 times in 20 yrs

wait til Friday night then you can change your computation.....3 times in the last 20 years....this time the "blind dawg" will find a kitty kat!

Some of those guys from the past 20 years are not near as fast as they used to be. So who all will be on the field from your illustrious (that means famous) past?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I might not be 100 percent on future but I know what is in the past for sure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So if that makes you mad so be it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I might not be 100 percent on future but I know what is in the past for sure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So if that makes you mad so be it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not mad at all...notice the guy rolling around laughing on my last post. I couldn't care less about what has happened in the past. This thread is about this week's game. But let me caution you, if all you are going to do is bring bogus information to the table like your duh-duh,d-d-daddy, then don't bother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

per CoachT

Strength of schedule Lewis Co. #32 - 49.0% Hickman Co. #40 44.9%

Strength + success Lewis Co. #1 - 1.490 Hickman Co. #6 1.306