DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

Well how do yall think this one will turn out? DeKalb is going to be at home, so that's a good thing for them. They know White House is good, and they're not gonna slack off this week like they did last week against Upperman. They thought Upperman would be an easy win, so they didn't come out full force, but they're going to be ready for White House more than likely. Having only lost to Station Camp so far, how do you think DeKalb will do?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb Co. is for real and Hunter Poteete is the best player in all of Region 4-3A. The Tigers can score on anyone. I don't know if they can stand the pounding from the offense of White House. The Blue Devils running game, namely DeMarqus Payne, is very good.

This one looks like it could be a shootout. The winner takes a GIANT STEP towards a region title.

This could really be a good game. Poteete will have to be on and have a great game along with error free, no turnovers from the rest of the team. Agree with Catfish, the White House run game will be hard to stop. The Tigers may have to outscore the Devils to win. Should be a dandy if Dekalb is up, which they should be playing White House.

Well how do yall think this one will turn out? DeKalb is going to be at home, so that's a good thing for them. They know White House is good, and they're not gonna slack off this week like they did last week against Upperman. They thought Upperman would be an easy win, so they didn't come out full force, but they're going to be ready for White House more than likely. Having only lost to Station Camp so far, how do you think DeKalb will do?

WHITE HOUSE 45 DEKALB 30

Poteete is undoubtedly feeling his Wheaties right now, and as I said in another post, the best QBs in 4 -3A rank Poteete, Johnson and then Greenwade in my book. However, I think White House is firing on all pistons and with the Paynes and all other weapons on the Blue Devils team, I think White House will win this one.

Without offending any Tiger fans, the way White House travels, the Blue Devils need to GO EARLY if you want a seat. We filled up their vistior stands. I was told by a relative of a SC fan that DeKalb sat on the visitors side too. But it was Homecoming and I suppose their stands were full. With the way they are playing now, I suppose they will draw a bigger crowd than normal, especially since this is such a big game for both.

Good Luck Blue Devils.

With fans like Charlie Robinson from Liberty Tn, I dont know how the Tigers will lose this game. I hear he is buying prime rib for every football player on the Dekalb team if they beat White House. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think this game could get very interesting on one hand. On the other hand it could end up in a blowout by Whitehouse. It just depends on the frame of mind both teams are in. White House better not take the Dekalb players and program lightly because they are not the same old Dekalb you are used to playing against. They will definitely come to play. That being said, I think White House is the more talented team.

This could really be a good game. Poteete will have to be on and have a great game along with error free, no turnovers from the rest of the team. Agree with Catfish, the White House run game will be hard to stop. The Tigers may have to outscore the Devils to win. Should be a dandy if Dekalb is up, which they should be playing White House.

White House will blow Dekalb out.Dekalb is 6 and 1,and by far has the easiest schedule of ANY region 4 3A team.They have played 1 team with a winning record,and lost (Station Camp). They could very easy be 2 and 3 in the region in 2 weeks.I have not seen them play,i have only looked at teams records they beat. There 6 and 1 may not be as good as it sounds my opinion only.good luck to both teams hope it is injury free

With fans like Charlie Robinson from Liberty Tn, I dont know how the Tigers will lose this game. I hear he is buying prime rib for every football player on the Dekalb team if they beat White House. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think this game could get very interesting on one hand. On the other hand it could end up in a blowout by Whitehouse. It just depends on the frame of mind both teams are in. White House better not take the Dekalb players and program lightly because they are not the same old Dekalb you are used to playing against. They will definitely come to play. That being said, I think White House is the more talented team.

WELL THEIRS ALWAYS MICKEY D'S AND BIG MACS CHARLIE. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ALL KIDDING ASIDE NOTHING SURPRISES ME IN FOOTBALL ANYMORE. I SEE THIS GAME BEING HIGH SCORING. I THINK TROX IS DUE FOR A BIG GAME SO I EXPECT TO SEE SOME BIG NUMBERS FROM HIM UNLESS DEKALB CANT STOP THE RUN AND THEIR IS NO NEED FOR WHITE HOUSE TO THROW THE BALL. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE POTETE THROW THE BALL. I'VE HEARD MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM. WHITE HOUSE NEED'S TO PUT PRESSURE ON HIM SO HE CAN'T SIT BACK IN THE POCKET AND HAVE ALL DAY TO THROW. I LIKE WHITE HOUSE'S CHANCES TO GET A FEW INT'S WITH THE PAYNES , NEAL AND PARKER BACK IN THE SECONDARY.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dekalb has yet to establish a running game which will be desprately needed against a more talented white house team. Lack of running game is a lead waiting to be lost. I think this will be evident against the blue devils. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dekalb has yet to establish a running game which will be desprately needed against a more talented white house team. Lack of running game is a lead waiting to be lost. I think this will be evident against the blue devils. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dekalb has yet to establish beating a team with a winning record.Dekalb has one of the best QB'S in the state according to his stats,his O line will be tested all night.