TheGraceChristianAcademy

CoachT

I was under the impression that users knew this guy was a fraud but I am not sure any more. Therefore, his posts are more of an unfair reflection on Grace Christian Academy than they are comic relief. He will no longer be posting under that user name and if he resurfaces again under a similar name then I will block his ip address which will keep him from posting under any and all user names he may have.

No one from Grace has complained but I extend my apologies, anyway.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that users knew this guy was a fraud but I am not sure any more. Therefore, his posts are more of an unfair reflection on Grace Christian Academy than they are comic relief. He will no longer be posting under that user name and if he resurfaces again under a similar name then I will block his ip address which will keep him from posting under any and all user names he may have.

Actually I thought I complained some time ago.

Thanks for caging this joker.

Perhaps it was another alter ego of Bomb Squad or Eddie Haskell.

Thank you very much from myself and all Grace fans that post or read coacht. He was very negative and did not reflect the ways and views of GCA.

Thanks a bunch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />