Science Hill @ Central

HillTopperFan101

So-called best student section in TN???? What kinda of dumb statement is that?

Central has the best student section in the conference, in the region and EAST TENNESSEE!

Dont hate on the best...I mean if you can't beat the best join them! They are one the best things about central basketball...and im sure if they could start, they would!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

is this why the principal stands next to the stands to help support or keep under control? i remember this happening last year when the news papers were taken. they must have been out of date. just kidding. you should have a good year, but time will tell within the first 5 conference games.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i think that central can definitely play with science hill. unicoi scrimmaged central and teir first five are really good. should be a good game. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

i don't think central has the guards to stay with the hill, they will have at least 20 turnovers, hill by 25.

i don't think central has the guards to stay with the hill, they will have at least 20 turnovers, hill by 25.

Breaking news from Oliver Springs, word has it that one of Centrals post players broke his hand and is out for a while. not sure which one but I heard he was a starter. Bad luck already if it's true. Someone confirm or deny this for me. Thanks..