Post season scores

chasanooga

You maybe correct MJ, I'm not sure our 14 club players can hang with Riverdale's 30. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i think soddy-daisy should win region 3 and siegel and shelbyville both beat cleveland

so you guys should have a tougher section game than region 4

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think soddy-daisy should win region 3 and siegel and shelbyville both beat cleveland

so you guys should have a tougher section game than region 4

I'm sorry I think I misread your post. I thought you meant that both Region 2 & 4 should go ahead and book their rooms in Chattanooga.

However, I'm not quite ready to count out Shelbyville. And I would never count out Cleveland. But right now our most dangerous team is McMinn Co.

I'm sure Brother Bobby will pack the back, like Ooltewah did tonight. We had the Owls with 0 shots tonight and only 1 corner for the night.

I do hope that your right, that Tullahoma will be back on top in the next couple of years. Those sub-state games between SD and Tullahoma during the early 2000's were great games.

POPE JOHN PAUL II 1

FATHER RYAN 0

DII MIDDLE REGION FINAL

Caitlin Carter scored lone goal with a little less than 10 minutes left. She ran onto a pass from Cailin Harris just over midfield and chested the ball past two defenders and outraced them to the 18 and fired a shot into the lower right corner for the game winner. Congrats Lady Knights.

Sub-state seedings are Saturday 10/25 at BGA

GPS vs Father Ryan at 2:30 pm #3/#4 seeding

Baylor vs PJP II at 5:00 pm #1/#2 seeding

BA vs BGA at 7:30 pm winner receives #5 seeding

POPE JOHN PAUL II 1

FATHER RYAN 0

DII MIDDLE REGION FINAL

Caitlin Carter scored lone goal with a little less than 10 minutes left. She ran onto a pass from Cailin Harris just over midfield and chested the ball past two defenders and outraced them to the 18 and fired a shot into the lower right corner for the game winner. Congrats Lady Knights.

When will Pope John Paul play Baylor for #1/#2 seeding or when will GPS play Father Ryan for #3/#4seeding? ECS and BCS will play on Monday to determine west region #1 and #2 seeds.

Semi-Finals 5AAA

Cumberland County 0

McMinn Co. 1

Cumberland Co. took 13 shots on goal to Mcminn Co.s 13. Pretty even match. Mcminn's only goal was scored in first half from a DK about 20 yds out. CCHS keeper tipped shot and Mcminn player plowed through to finish.

There is a GREAT photo in the DPA (local paper dailypostathenian.com) that shows the play. If anybody was doing any plowing, it was #10 Williams for CC. The picture shows her hitting Taylor. The ball was going in anyways.

Great effort by CC. Best of luck next year in your new District.

I'm sorry I think I misread your post. I thought you meant that both Region 2 & 4 should go ahead and book their rooms in Chattanooga.

However, I'm not quite ready to count out Shelbyville. And I would never count out Cleveland. But right now our most dangerous team is McMinn Co.

I'm sure Brother Bobby will pack the back, like Ooltewah did tonight. We had the Owls with 0 shots tonight and only 1 corner for the night.

I do hope that your right, that Tullahoma will be back on top in the next couple of years. Those sub-state games between SD and Tullahoma during the early 2000's were great games.

How do you know that Brother Bobby will pack the Back. He may go CRAZY and throw #'s forward!!

There is a GREAT photo in the DPA (local paper dailypostathenian.com) that shows the play. If anybody was doing any plowing, it was #10 Williams for CC. The picture shows her hitting Taylor. The ball was going in anyways.

Great effort by CC. Best of luck next year in your new District.

That is a great picture. Cumberland County Lady Jet #10 (Taylor Williams) was coming from the goal mouth to clear the "tipped" ball from CC keeper and Mcminns Taylor was going in. The girls were plowing both ways, although in the pic. it looks like neither one is touching. Great hustle on everyones part! Good luck Girls/Bobby/Cree in Regions.

Now I can get back to being a sane mother instead of a over-stressed and underpaid /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> volunteer coach!