AE at Fulton

Turtle

Choke ... you need to study more .... you are wrong on 2 things .... if AE looses to both Fulton and Kingston and then Fulton wins final game at LA then Fulton is in and AE is out .... the other thing you are wrong about is the statement about not too much size ... dont know about AE but across the OL for Fulton its 247,273,253,291,276 .. dont know about you but thats pretty big in High School ... so do some more studying before posting .. OK ????

Wow i think someone's a little irritated I said their team wouldn't make it. Not gonna say any names of course.

Okay, i could be wrong (believe it or not it has happened before), but if there is a tie in regional records don't they take the team with the highest regular season record? If AE loses both games and Fulton wins both

AE 6-4 (4-3)

Fulton 5-5 (4-3)

AE having the better region/non region combo record, they would be in. FULTON WOULD ALSO BE IN IN THAT SITUATION. And i never said AE was a lock for playoffs. The chances of them not being in the playoffs are very small though. You should probably do some more reading before posting. Ok?

I will admit, if your facts are correct, then Fulton does have some size to them. But they are definitely overall not a big football team (this includes backs, secondary, receivers, everybody on the team) and they definitely use speed more than they are physical.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i think someone's a little irritated I said their team wouldn't make it. Not gonna say any names of course.

Okay, i could be wrong (believe it or not it has happened before), but if there is a tie in regional records don't they take the team with the highest regular season record? If AE loses both games and Fulton wins both

AE 6-4 (4-3)

Fulton 5-5 (4-3)

AE having the better region/non region combo record, they would be in. FULTON WOULD ALSO BE IN IN THAT SITUATION. And i never said AE was a lock for playoffs. The chances of them not being in the playoffs are very small though. You should probably do some more reading before posting. Ok?

I will admit, if your facts are correct, then Fulton does have some size to them. But they are definitely overall not a big football team (this includes backs, secondary, receivers, everybody on the team) and they definitely use speed more than they are physical.

Choke ... I guess Im just trying to get thru Turtle's head ... since he adament that AE is in .... no it doesnt go on overall record .. some teams play tougher non region games that others ... it goes by region records and if two teams are tied they go to head to head to break the tie ... should be a good game though ..I know AE has some players ... who gets the breaks and has the least turnovers will have the best chance to win ... sorry choke may have gotten a little exited ... AE may win but I would love for Turtle to eat his " AE IS IN WORDS" .... but if AE wins ..I will pull for them the rest of the way ......

Choke ... I guess Im just trying to get thru Turtle's head ... since he adament that AE is in .... no it doesnt go on overall record .. some teams play tougher non region games that others ... it goes by region records and if two teams are tied they go to head to head to break the tie ... should be a good game though ..I know AE has some players ... who gets the breaks and has the least turnovers will have the best chance to win ... sorry choke may have gotten a little exited ... AE may win but I would love for Turtle to eat his " AE IS IN WORDS" .... but if AE wins ..I will pull for them the rest of the way ......

I'm going to say it again.... AE IS IN!! Now I have faith that they will beat Fulton and Kingston so that's why I'm saying they're in. Fulton chances of making the playoffs are very small. And Tadvols, i'll be right up there with you and 4mysister laughing in your face.. Let's GO AE!!! Now you can get your crow because I'll be eating some Roasted Falcon after Friday.. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok check this out........

AE 6-2 (4-1)

Fulton 3-5 (2-3)

AC 5-3 (3-2)

Kingston 7-1 (4-1)

Scott 5-3 (2-3)

As of today

Cat, AE, Kings, AC are in....

AE and Kingston are tied for 2nd place.

That leaves Scott and Fultonfighting for the last Playoff Spot..

AC has Head to head over Fulton and they should win this week vs Stone

AE has head to head over AC and they have Fulton and Kingston left..

Kingston has head to head over Fulton

So basically the only team that has secured a spot in the playoffs is Catholic. However, once Kingston and AE wins this week, they'll be in behind them.

I'm going have to ask my expert friend to break this down for me because I'm totally lost but in my opinion, Fulton, Scott, and Stone are eliminated from the playoff picture this year

So basically the only team that has secured a spot in the playoffs is Catholic. However, once Kingston and AE wins this week, they'll be in behind them.

I'm going have to ask my expert friend to break this down for me because I'm totally lost but in my opinion, Fulton, Scott, and Stone are eliminated from the playoff picture this year

You are correct that Catholic is the only team that has secured their playoff spot so far. A-E, Anderson County, and Kingston are in good positions, but do need at least one more win to secure their spots. Fulton and Scott County do still have remote chances for the playoffs. Stone Memorial and Livingston Academy are already eliminated!

Sure is quiet on here for a game of this magnitude.

Hey Photoman:

Have you quit posting after the Irish beat down? The bagpipe lady has called off the search for you and has given up on her private solo for you. Crawl out from under the bleachers and start typing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its Fall Break for Knox County Schools and the last Friday of the break means AE and Fulton will be busting each other heads. With Fulton being sorta down this year it would make their season to beat AE. However, AE is making strides of being the team everyone thought they would be from the get go. So I'll start fresh without my trash talk just to get the thread started but other a few post I'll be in rare form and ready to get on my Falcon friends... Hahahaha Come on Photoman, you ready to take some pictures of the 2008 Champs? They'll be running up and down the Bob Black Field. They'll be wearing columbia blue and scralet red.. 4mysister, let me hear! You've been screaming, "Go Falcons" in my face all season long so now its the week we've all been waiting on so what you going to say now?

Oh by the way, "We're going to the Playoffs this year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> "

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle....2008 Champs all ready? Dang... I thought West high graduates stayed away from that home brewed magnolia juice! Claiming they will become AAA champions and now you spend the rest of the week defending AE & promising they'll be in the playoffs... if they can win their last two games!! Sense you seem to be intoxicated with over-inflated dreams, you might want to start rubbing Genie-filled lamps and and eating Lucky Charms. I'd loan you a curse granting gypsy... but she was obviously a fraud.

Now I'm not going to Bash the AE Team because they do have great talent. AE is as loaded with talent as you are annoying when you type. But come playoff time, that doesn't mean a whole lot when your offense is as inconsistent on the field as a 3 year old trying to pee in the big boy potty. Much like alittle boy, sometimes you've got good aim and sometimes you pee all over the floor. You handled AC, Blew out the Stoners, but had weak games against Carter, Livingston, and should have lost to Scott County! But if you say your team is coming together... we'll just agree to disagree! Now assuming you're right and AE is the team you think they are... here's what I'll do If AE becomes the 2008 State champs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I'll start by meeting you on the 50 yard-line and do the bump & grind with the AE drum major, then I'll dress up like Barney Fife and march in the Scott County Christmas parade, and last but not least... I'll ask Ruse? to the prom. (sorry Ruse?)

The bad news.... I realize we will be the Underdog that will need to play error free in order to come out with a win. The good news... Fulton doesn't charge for parking! We welcome our guests... we choose not to nickel & dime you to park in a cage.

I've also heard Vegas is running a spread on whether AE will show class and run onto the field while their fans cheer them on or... once again be classless and begin stomping on the Falcon after they run through our band. I'm not a betting man, but the Vegas odds are currently 2 to 1 that you show your true tail feathers and cause another chest thumping scene on the field. Does Gramm condone that lack of respect or does he just turn his head and look the other way? My bad... or is that just an AE tradition?

As for you Yung Monkey boy... You misspelled Fulton in your score prediction. You might want to spend a little more time eating your veggie to enhancing your intellect and drink a 16 oz can of maturity. Like Turtle, IrishBball, and a handful of others, we use smack talk as a way to liven up the board and vocalize a little school spirit. You've got a lot to learn... and yes, it looks like I will be going through you since I'm usually all over Turtle.

Hey Irish.... Wounds are licked and ready to play ball!

Beep Shmeep....Go Falcons!

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle....2008 Champs all ready? Dang... I thought West high graduates stayed away from that home brewed magnolia juice! Claiming they will become AAA champions and now you spend the rest of the week defending AE & promising they'll be in the playoffs... if they can win their last two games!! Sense you seem to be intoxicated with over-inflated dreams, you might want to start rubbing Genie-filled lamps and and eating Lucky Charms. I'd loan you a curse granting gypsy... but she was obviously a fraud.

Now I'm not going to Bash the AE Team because they do have great talent. AE is as loaded with talent as you are annoying when you type. But come playoff time, that doesn't mean a whole lot when your offense is as inconsistent on the field as a 3 year old trying to pee in the big boy potty. Much like alittle boy, sometimes you've got good aim and sometimes you pee all over the floor. You handled AC, Blew out the Stoners, but had weak games against Carter, Livingston, and should have lost to Scott County! But if you say your team is coming together... we'll just agree to disagree! Now assuming you're right and AE is the team you think they are... here's what I'll do If AE becomes the 2008 State champs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . I'll start by meeting you on the 50 yard-line and do the bump & grind with the AE drum major, then I'll dress up like Barney Fife and march in the Scott County Christmas parade, and last but not least... I'll ask Ruse? to the prom. (sorry Ruse?)

The bad news.... I realize we will be the Underdog that will need to play error free in order to come out with a win. The good news... Fulton doesn't charge for parking! We welcome our guests... we choose not to nickel & dime you to park in a cage.

I've also heard Vegas is running a spread on whether AE will show class and run onto the field while their fans cheer them on or... once again be classless and begin stomping on the Falcon after they run through our band. I'm not a betting man, but the Vegas odds are currently 2 to 1 that you show your true tail feathers and cause another chest thumping scene on the field. Does Gramm condone that lack of respect or does he just turn his head and look the other way? My bad... or is that just an AE tradition?

As for you Yung Monkey boy... You misspelled Fulton in your score prediction. You might want to spend a little more time eating your veggie to enhancing your intellect and drink a 16 oz can of maturity. Like Turtle, IrishBball, and a handful of others, we use smack talk as a way to liven up the board and vocalize a little school spirit. You've got a lot to learn... and yes, it looks like I will be going through you since I'm usually all over Turtle.

How sweet Photo. I would love to.

Tadvols, IMO, and it is just that, an opinion, I do think that AE has more talent this year than Fulton. Further, I also have said that AE has the most talent in the region, that AC has the best combination of experience and talent, and that Catholic was entirely too young this year to amount to much more than a "potential" playoff team. I also told Tyner folks that Kingston just might wind up being the Livingston Acad. of 2008

Time will tell about Kingston; however, I think they are fully capable of beating Catholic not only once, but twice. Yeah, Catholic had a bunch of injuries last year, but Kingston stoned them. Period. Kingston has all those kids back. They did the same to AE last year. They can do it to both squads. Catholic is for sure better than I thought they were going to be.

AE has been a disappointment. Sorry Turtle. Really am. No offense intended. I hope they do improve, and find a way on offense to do the little things that will help them play the way they did last week as opposed to the way they played against LA. Also, do not count Fulton out. The Falcons have lost to Catholic late in the season the last two years, made the playoffs, and won the Gold Ball in 06, and represented the region well in 07. The only advice I have for AE is to let the talking be done on the field, don't dance on Fulton's sideline, etc. Every year we go through this hard lesson.

ruse?

I know just who to get to play the prom music. She looks great in plaid! Word has it that you were in cognito at the Catholic game wearing a Baby Blue Hoodie and a red do-rag. I hope the gypsy lady gave you a refund-maybe you can buy Turtle a hot dog to promote East Side peace.

I'm going with a Jones boys special. A-E scoring late to win. Somebody call me with in-game updates.