Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you Pujo.

pujo also thinks there will be a region 2 sweep of region 1 this year. Yall have already beat there #4 which is Coalfield now! I hope yall come to Cosby thinkin your gonna drop 50 on us like you tried to do to Cloudland tonight. Whats the deal with you guys tryin to run the score up on EVERYBODY youve played this year. You know as soon as you have a down year or someone gets the chance this year their gonna put a hundred on yuns ( I hope they do). Better bring that A game to Cosby next week cause you aint gonna sniff 43 points on the Eagle defense.

pujo also thinks there will be a region 2 sweep of region 1 this year. Yall have already beat there #4 which is Coalfield now! I hope yall come to Cosby thinkin your gonna drop 50 on us like you tried to do to Cloudland tonight. Whats the deal with you guys tryin to run the score up on EVERYBODY youve played this year. You know as soon as you have a down year or someone gets the chance this year their gonna put a hundred on yuns ( I hope they do). Better bring that A game to Cosby next week cause you aint gonna sniff 43 points on the Eagle defense.

After tonight, I'll cancel the sweep. Hard to tell how all this is going to play out.

After tonight, I'll cancel the sweep. Hard to tell how all this is going to play out.

PUJO from what I learned, Midway had three very good players out tonight including Poe, not injury related. If what they're accused of doing is true, they'll not be back and the top two seeds in Region 1 will have a good shot at winning in the first round.

Grace shore does like to score, I think they have made a mess for themselves running up the scores on people this season. When they try to fill a schedule, there may be some people that won't be willing to talk to um. Times could get hard.

PUJO from what I learned, Midway had three very good players out tonight including Poe, not injury related. If what they're accused of doing is true, they'll not be back and the top two seeds in Region 1 will have a good shot at winning in the first round.

Yeah Dogcatcher, I knew they had the 3 guys out, the quaterback was hurt and I didn't know what the problem was with the others. Still say Hampton is the best team in region 1. They just have to play 4 FULL quarters of smart football.

Yeah Dogcatcher, I knew they had the 3 guys out, the quaterback was hurt and I didn't know what the problem was with the others. Still say Hampton is the best team in region 1. They just have to play 4 FULL quarters of smart football.

I'm not sure but it might have to do with burning a barn.

Pujo I'm hearing we might get a few good athletes in that can help next year in some areas we've been weak in. Have you been out recruiting?

Midway had three starters out for an off-the-field incident then the QB was hurt so that made four. If these guys don't come back then I can't see Midway winning in the playoffs.

Also Harriman being upset has ended any talk of a Region 2 sweep. I know I talked to Coach Tapp earlier this week and he said his team was having a rough time (emotionally) getting over the loss to Midway. It sounds to me like they never got over it and now they need Sunbright to beat Coalfield to get back in the playoffs.