DB @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

You just keep hinting 'bout yourself and your needs. Call someone who cares.

All I'm talking about is DB's lack of success in the playoffs for the past 40+ years.

Thats why you always hear "DB's got no Balls!"

The only one I here from that says "DB's got no Balls" is you. Your the only one. Your obsessed with Balls. Do you live on a farm?

By the way how long has it been since your beloved Tennessee High Vikings did anything in the playoffs, 37,38 years or so. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I here from that says "DB's got no Balls" is you. Your the only one. Your obsessed with Balls. Do you live on a farm?

By the way how long has it been since your beloved Tennessee High Vikings did anything in the playoffs, 37,38 years or so. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Less we forget Waco, we left a bad taste in his mouth earlier this season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DB 42

Tennessee High 13

You beat the Tennessee High School Vikings? wow

How's the state playoffs been going for you? 40+ years and nothin?

Again, to restate what Waco said, how have the state playoffs been going for you? 40+ years and nothing too? I take it you've been neutered as well? We can do this all day... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again, to restate what Waco said, how have the state playoffs been going for you? 40+ years and nothing too? I take it you've been neutered as well? We can do this all day... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes. We could. But why?

I don't understand your comment. What nothing do I have to show for?

DB has no BALLS!

I half-way agree with what watchdog is trying to say. We can be scoring as many points if not more as south does, but GC is holding us back on the playcalling. Waco is still wondering why our offense isnt as good as it was against WB and Bearden, and ill tell you why, its because we are not balanced as an offense. He wants to pound CS over and over again until he eventually breaks a big one, and it shouldnt be like that. If we come out in the playoffs with 3 straight dives up the middle and punt like we did fri night, we're gonna be down 7-0 because as good as our defense has been they are small up front and will give up long time consuming drives. Its so easy to guess what we will do, sweep right, fullback dive up the middle, and then try to throw on 3rd and long, its getting old and routine i just hope hes tryin to hide some stuff. But some calls fri night really made me question GC's football intelligence. I mean 3rd and 1 and we are pitching back thats a no no, and then to make it worse we get in a 4th and 10 and we are under center, i mean honestly GC your not fooling anyone they know we are passing so for goodness sakes get in freaking shotgun, ( that we dont use enough of ). Finally we are starting to send Ashlon on some deep routes where he can out jump anyone on the field, instead of pretending hes a tightend, Templeton and Edwards are TE's, Ashlon is our best WR, so use him like one. And can we please not have our QB returning punts, whats wrong with #3,#4, #15, or the other 80 players we have. On passing downs #10 needs to be out there at safety period, even when #2 comes back i would put #10 out there on passing downs come playoff time. #10 can play some D and looking back last year i wonder why he wasnt out there on defense, i mean thats how bad GC's judgement is, and no im not the only one who thinks like this, my section and the section over boo when they see #10 go out for a punt return and Boo when they see a terrible playcall. Hey we're still 8-0 lets go down to Campbell Co. and take care of business.

DB - 31

CC- 13

Roll Tribe

You beat the Tennessee High School Vikings? wow

How's the state playoffs been going for you? 40+ years and nothin?

Well lets see. If DB would hve played down in 4a we would probably have as many State titles as your beloved Maryville Rebels. Just wait until next year and we will see what happens. Don't count us out this year either. Oh yea,look out for Sullivan South this year, you might be in trouble.....