Gallatin (7-1, 5-0) @ Hendersonville (5-1, 4-0)

Gtowner

There would be hype around this game even if both teams were winless. Thats just the type of rivalry that Gallatin Hendersonville is. The fact that these are the only two teams undefeated in the region makes it all the more exciting. This is going to be a great game and most likely will determine the Region 5-5A champion! Let the fun begin!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Hendersonvile's record?

Why?

How?

I am confused... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

hendersonville had to vacate wins against Dickson County and Hillwood for using an ineligible player. They treat it as a game not played, no longer a forfeit.

What is Hendersonvile's record?

Why?

How?

I am confused... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hendersonville is now 5-1 (4-0), just for clarification.

This game is going to be HUGE, this rivalry is already intense enough even when the teams aren't at the level they are now. I can't wait to see who is going to come out the winner, and sorry HLHS, the region champs. I of course will pick my Commandos to win, but in a very close game. The Wave looks tough this year, as they always seem to /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=". It's going to take a great week of preparation by HHS if they want to win, but they certainly have the tools to do it.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

The Commandos have been playing this no respect card for a couple of weeks. Just for clarification, Gallatin respects the Commandos. This game is a huge rivalry game and nobody wants to be on the losing end.

Fact: Hendersonville hates Gallatin.

Fact: Gallatin hates Hendersonville.

Fact: Get there early or you will be standing.

Just looking over the game capsules, both seem to be second half teams. Gallatin has a strong kicking game and Hville has a strong return game. Both teams are run first but both have got good passing games. Both defenses are more bend but not break types. Yazzie will be the toughest player that Gallatin has had to defend against and Holder/Matthews will be the toughest that Hville will have seen to date. I think those three along with Zac Franklin from McGavock and Terrance Davis from Antioch are all contenders for 5-5A MVP. With region championship implications on the line, this game is probably the biggest since the 2001 meeting. It sure would be nice to be hosting the first two rounds of the playoffs. Gallatin had best get the Hunters Lane game behind them cause this group of Commandos will be the best we have seen in a while.

Hendersonville plays the no respect card because for the most part they don't get it from most of the region.

Look at like 90% of the region 5 posts this year, everyone was saying HL and Gallatin, Hville won't win it. The only people saying that the Commandos had a shot at the region were me and a few other HHS posters. It's all good though, Gallatin knows what Hendersonville brings to the table and vice versa. Should be a ridiculous atmosphere like always. And yeah, GWAVE1 is right, this thing is going to be packed.

This game will go down in the books as one to remember forever! It is going to be a classic slobberknocker between The Commandos and The Green Wave.

I expect the crowd to be like it was the last time when GHS came to Hendersonville in 2006 when they were undefeated and HHS was 5-3. Also the game was on CSS. But the stands were completely packed on both sides during pregame warmups it was intense... Not to mention so was the game.

I expect this game to be not too high scoring but not low scoring as well, considering both teams have good offenses but stout defenses as well. Impact players for Gallatin our Matthews and Holder while Hendersonville's our Yazzie and Murrell the main running back for the Black and Gold. Also do not forget the QB Hall and Zach Hill the INT leader in sumner county with 5 i believe.

I of course have to go with the boys in the black and gold, Hendersonville will take this one by a narrow margin. Dont be surprised if you see overtime in this one either.

615whorunit, if a HHS vs GHS game, possibly for the region crown, with the crowd and atmospherethat is expected, goes to OT......it will probably be one of the greatest games I will have ever witnessed. This game is going to be intense. Anyone who is outside of these 2 teams fanbase, you might want to come on over to Hendersonville this Friday night to see one of the best rivalries around.

Perhaps this game will live up to it's hype and not be a low scoring affair. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing a total shootout. Yazzie is for sure a good back. By the way, I'm not going to say Hendersonville is a landfill or anything. I will say, though, that I have worked in Hendersonville... And it is by far the smelliest spot on the map north of Metro Center. You guys should literally re-locate your city. It would make a nice sewage dump for us Gallatin folk that live on the more scenic side of Old Hickory Lake. So take your Sea Ray Sundancers and your Carver Genlemen's yachts, and go ahead and move on through the locks and down the Cumberland river. With the rest of the smelly south Nashville atmosphere. Gallatin wins this one 28-10.

I meant North Nashville. My apologies commandos.

Perhaps this game will live up to it's hype and not be a low scoring affair. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing a total shootout. Yazzie is for sure a good back. By the way, I'm not going to say Hendersonville is a landfill or anything. I will say, though, that I have worked in Hendersonville... And it is by far the smelliest spot on the map north of Metro Center. You guys should literally re-locate your city. It would make a nice sewage dump for us Gallatin folk that live on the more scenic side of Old Hickory Lake. So take your Sea Ray Sundancers and your Carver Genlemen's yachts, and go ahead and move on through the locks and down the Cumberland river. With the rest of the smelly south Nashville atmosphere. Gallatin wins this one 28-10.

Hummmm, I get you now, squosh.... you're a funny guy!

Don't Hate on Hendersonville because it is going to be awfully sad when Hville takes it too your boys from Gallatin. ANd then on saturday to celebrate we all take our yachts out for a little victory excursion.