7AAA

spartaman

i MISSED the girls game i did not arrive until the start of the boys game but my understanding is that Jaclissa had 7 points but really ran the point and really dished the ball out great..Natalie is out for 3 weeks so she is being shut down i gues til after the holidays when district starts back again...

GOOD GAME LADIES

GO LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Brooke Bowman 's injury to her knee will be evaluated on Monday to see how bad it is. Here's hoping for the best for Brooke that it is not as serious as it appeared , and she will be back on the court soon. She is the heart and soul of our Lady Pioneer team.

Tes I know. I listened to about 3 games on the internet and WC was one of them. The gym was very quiet when the injmury happened. Injuries to the knees have been reduced a significant ammount in the past 3 years because of the improvement warmups by mostg all of the schools. The warmups and stretching has done a great job. i hope All of the teams in that area are doing them.

Swami, three of them are in and the snow made your big glass a lot clearer. The Riverdale Warriors celebrated Riverdaleman's niece's marriage and scored 73 points while holding Oakland to 27. This was a tough loss for Oakland who thought their seqason had turned around. In the Battle of Highway 70, White County beat Warren county 46 to 24. The loss of the game was not as bad as a possible loss of Bowman with a knee injury. hope it does all right. Siegel came alive after last weeks loss but still lost again to Cookeville 52-48. Lebanon Blackman results are somewhere on 840 and will be here later.

It was obvious that White County's Caravan did make it to McMinnville and 85,with the quickest fingers in the South sent the score to coachT even as the last point was nestling its way thru the net. Going to see if there is an award for that. good job.

So thats it for now and the Swami is now making his way from the popcorn stand, surrounded by all of the adoring fans of the two schools. It's possible that he will be 100% but let that last score come in.

Thanks PHargis. I did get that in pretty fast huh? Couldn't make it to the game tonight. Sounded like our girls were sluggish the 1st half and sounded like they settled in the 2nd half. Yslas finished with 20 points. We now are 9-0 and head to Ft. Payne, Alabama for a tourney next week{18th thru 20th} against some stiff competition. Good luck Warriorettes!!!

Thanks PHargis. I did get that in pretty fast huh? Couldn't make it to the game tonight. Sounded like our girls were sluggish the 1st half and sounded like they settled in the 2nd half. Yslas finished with 20 points. We now are 9-0 and head to Ft. Payne, Alabama for a tourney next week{18th thru 20th} against some stiff competition. Good luck Warriorettes!!!

Woops, didn't know you weren't there. Whilte is playing very good. Ft. Payne is a challenging Tourney. Sieel played there three years ago, I think, and some of the best schools in Alabama were there. Yes, White was ahead 17-11 I believe at half and the next thing I heard it was 37-18. best of luck.

i MISSED the girls game i did not arrive until the start of the boys game but my understanding is that Jaclissa had 7 points but really ran the point and really dished the ball out great..Natalie is out for 3 weeks so she is being shut down i gues til after the holidays when district starts back again...

GOOD GAME LADIES

GO LADY WARRIORS

Oakland was outmatched last night. The Lady Warriors smothered them with great defense all night. Barbee had 17 points. Henry had her best game yet IMO. Lady Warriors forced 10 turnovers in the first period alone to take early command of the game. It was never in doubt after that. However, I was quite disappointed Coach Maxwell went back to her full court press late in the 3rd qtr with 4 of her starters in the game and a 63-22 lead. That was uncalled for...

I tip my hat to the Oakland ladies. While they were clearly overwhelmed, they fought hard the entire night!

Oakland was outmatched last night. The Lady Warriors smothered them with great defense all night. Barbee had 17 points. Henry had her best game yet IMO. Lady Warriors forced 10 turnovers in the first period alone to take early command of the game. It was never in doubt after that. However, I was quite disappointed Coach Maxwell went back to her full court press late in the 3rd qtr with 4 of her starters in the game and a 63-22 lead. That was uncalled for...

I tip my hat to the Oakland ladies. While they were clearly overwhelmed, they fought hard the entire night!

well i understand what you mean about the starters and pressing however I think our girls are still learning and they are still young and after coming off the loss at cookeville there was still things needed working on ..she has subbed in that situation more than not so we shall see

I believe Brooke Bowman 's injury to her knee will be evaluated on Monday to see how bad it is. Here's hoping for the best for Brooke that it is not as serious as it appeared , and she will be back on the court soon. She is the heart and soul of our Lady Pioneer team.

I totaly agree, had only read about the bowman girl until last night, she was the fasted girl on the court for warren, excellent speed and understanding of the game, I hope the best for her injury and that she gets back soon. Good Luck!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i understand what you mean about the starters and pressing however I think our girls are still learning and they are still young and after coming off the loss at cookeville there was still things needed working on ..she has subbed in that situation more than not so we shall see

RD, you are right on the money. HM ould not pour it on beating someone that bad. She saw something she didn't like and needed to fix it as said that was the time. She still has White, Lebanon and Siegel that she needs to press

REST OF THE YEAR

Blackman

12-19-20 Kawnis Classic

12-29 york

12-30 independence

Cookeville

12-16 @ Cumberland high School

12-18 Mid south Classic

12-27 Daytona Beach classic

Lebanon

12-16 A mt Juliet

12-19-20 Antioch Bear Classic

Qakland

12-16

12-19

12-27-30White County Tournament

Riverdale

12-18 mid South Tournament

12-27-30 Beech HS Christmas Tournament

Siegel

12-29-30 Smyrna christmas tournament

12-27-30 Independence Bank Christmas Holiday tornament kentucky

Warren

12-16 Coffee county

12-19-20 @Gallatin tournament

Mapquest away

12-27-30 Overton Classic

White

12-18 @Wills Valley Shootout

12-27 Sonic Shootout

Swami, three of them are in and the snow made your big glass a lot clearer. The Riverdale Warriors celebrated Riverdaleman's niece's marriage and scored 73 points while holding Oakland to 27. This was a tough loss for Oakland who thought their seqason had turned around. In the Battle of Highway 70, White County beat Warren county 46 to 24. The loss of the game was not as bad as a possible loss of Bowman with a knee injury. hope it does all right. Siegel came alive after last weeks loss but still lost again to Cookeville 52-48. Lebanon Blackman results are somewhere on 840 and will be here later.

It was obvious that White County's Caravan did make it to McMinnville and 85,with the quickest fingers in the South sent the score to coachT even as the last point was nestling its way thru the net. Going to see if there is an award for that. good job.

So thats it for now and the Swami is now making his way from the popcorn stand, surrounded by all of the adoring fans of the two schools. It's possible that he will be 100% but let that last score come in.

Blackman did beat Lebanon and it was with their defense as lebanon only scored in the mid 30's. Blackman's Lauran Dorsett their version of the "Three Point Mad Bomber" relinquished her role to "Lights Out Campbell" who had 3 threes and 11 points, Tiera Norris who had 14 and nowlin who had 10 and held Lebanon to 35 points. Swami you were 100% and the light is beginning to clear on the West Side of the BORO as Blackman may be a decider on the District lead before the season is over. It is becoming evident that the new coach at lebanon is working hard and it is starting to pay off, how ever for a while its evident the leader is the remaining tower, I. Elie, and she will have to provide 20 points or more and the rest of the team will have to step up some in scoring and defense for Lebanon to make a run at the district. This team has great potential and a great work ethic. IE scored 15 points and the highest the rest of the young team had was 6. Staying on the boards with some teams may be a problem but that is what the Swami is here for, to look in to the future see where the storms lie.

The Cookeville coaching staff certainly needs to consider banning the A and AA teams around Cookeville from entering the Putman county city limits as tonite they did it again and Jackson County rode their snow sleds into Cookeville despite a great effort by Cookevilles Erin Helton with 24 points. It was an evident motivated game for helton after she stayed in foul trouble the last game only scoring 11 points and playing about 8 minutes. But even with the performance, and Johnsons 11 points, Jackson county had too many players play and score to make the difference in the game. While Cookeville had 5 players contribute and score, Jackson county was lead by Laken Lenoard with 22, Emily Bowman with 10 and 8 other players who chipped in significant points to beat the Caviliars. The Upper Cumberland is full of players this year that make the teams loaded. The only good thing about this game was it isn't a district game and Cookeville still maintains its lead in 7AAA. Hopefuly EH can stay out of Foul trouble.

Well, they did it again and if I were the Cookeville cosching staff, I would make a rule not to schedule anyone outside of Putman County. Here comes big Cookeville with a great player in Helton and a sky walker like Johnson, entertaining Jackson County at the Cookeville Gym and being a gracious host is being great but that doesn't mean to let them beat you again. Jackson County outscores Cookeville tonite in a real surprise.