7AAA

spartaman

Oakland. You are absolutely right and now I know that 85, dumptrucker and the boys really have had something to do with it. Seriously, there are no more rabid fans than in Sparta. they are a great bunch of people.

Thanks for the compliment. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It doesn't get any easier. We have Blackman at Blackman Tuesday night. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It doesn't get any easier. We have Blackman at Blackman Tuesday night. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You better watch it, someone might say your coach is playing too many players each game so he can get more players to play at White or you are playing at a school too close to RD or Dumptrucker has an association with one of the players and we all know he is transporting in and out of County. I would say that Tuesday nights game with Blackman might set a record for number of substitions made. Both teams play a lot of players.

Good to recognize Erin Helton as breaking the Cookeville Scoring record of 1529 points for her Career. EH's tour of 7AAA teams will have its last run the next few weeks and an opportunity for those who have seen her play the last 4 years to finally see ERIN before she goes to UTC to finish her BB Career. Good Job ERIN HELTON and family.

7AAA Womens Schedule Jan. 13-Feb. 3

1-13

Blackman @ cookeville

Riverdale@ lebanon

Oakland@ White

Warren @ siegel

1-16

Blackman@ oakland

Warren@ Cookeville

Lebanon@ Siegel

Riverdale@ White

1-20

White@Blackman

Cookeville@Lebanon

Oakland@Warren

Riverdale@Siegel

1-23

Blackman@Warren

Cookeville@Riverdale

Oakland@ Lebanon

White@Siegel

1-27

Lebanon@Blackman

Siegel@Cookeville

Riverdale@oakland

Warren@White

1-30

Blackman@Riverdale

Cookeville@White

Warren@Lebanon

oakland@Siegel

2-03

Siegel @Blackman

Oakland@Cookeville

White@Lebanon

Riverdale@Warren

Bump

Coach Burt was a master of many points of interest with the game but on game day he new how to protect him self with the staff so that no drama could risk causing a distraction. Seasoned coaches know about adversity and not if but when the storm arrives how to prepare themselves and the team, to grab hold and keep your eye on the prize. It's what seperates the champions from 2nd place or 3rd. ect... I hope to see the Lady Warriors bounce back and show the heart of a champion!

AAAHHHH YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!! , The "SWAMI" is here !!! After a (3-1) Friday night, ( Congrats to White County on thier stunning rout of Riverdale), The "SWAMI'S" district record now stands at (20-4). The "SWAMI" will return on Monday to hopefully reveal all the winner's for Tuesday's games. I have a feeling Riverdale will be a hard team to figure out, for the next couple of games. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

AAHHHHH YYEEEEESSSS !!!! The "SWAMI" is here, once again , to try and improve on his amazing (20-4) district record. Tuesday night games are gonna be the hardest match-ups for the "SWAMI" to figure out to date, every match-up could go either way. Let's start with my Lady Pioneers hosting Oakland. Both teams hungry for that first district win, but with my lady Pioneers playing in front of the home crowd, look for my Lady Pioneers to pull out the 6 point victory. Cookeville will go into very dangerous Lebanon and protect their district lead by escaping Lebanon with the 5 point victory. Siegel will invade Riverdale, but will come up a little short as Riverdale works their problems out and gets the home win. Riverdale by 7. And finally, White County at Blackman. The "SWAMI" has picked against White County 2 times this year and have 2 losses to show for it, however, the Lady Blaze will be ready for the tough Lady Warriorettes and will protect the home floor. Blackman by 8. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep. This should be the best night of the year for Ladies 7aaa Basketball. Everyone enjoy these close match-ups !!!

Like i said any of these could be any where different I do know that Lebanon made great strides last year and they very well could break that top 4 siegel always gave us fits so it was hard for me to knock them out of the top 4 for right now I also am not married to ANY of my picks except the RIVERDALE one of course lol but where else would i put my LADY WARRIORS LOL

Man... no one is giving Blackman any credit, they have come along way and making big strives. In watching them i see a few things that could but them in the low seat. 1. They are not a run and gun team, to much coaching from the blench

2. The point guard and guards doesn't see that floor that well. Point guard main focus is shooting and no defense when it comes to pressuring the ball. 2. The inside player aren't utilize that much. But during the Riverdale and siegel game they showed great strength in every area. My rankings: Blackman, White County, Cookeville, Riverdale, Lebanon

Oh almighty Swam, knower of all things in the universe and especially 7AAA scores. I can tell you one thing, if you get thru this week with an unbeaten record, you will have done something. So lets look at the matchups. whart a week.

Warren county with the "young guns" and Oakland will have a greatg matchup. The question is will the young guns have played enough to have the experience to handle Oakland. Lets look at the plus's and minus's. Woth her experience, one will have to give a slight edge in coaching with Coach G at Oakland. She has had some big wins but the last few years, a lot of losses but coach and staff is there. Unless someone stepps up besides Randolph for Oakland, King, Wilkinson and McKinley with Warren might win the scoring battle. Defensively, the battle is about even but give a slight edge to oakland, a slight edge. Its in Warren county's gym which has not particularly helpful but give the edge to Warren. If Randolph, Cook and Stoltz and McGowan score 35 and play defense I would pick oakland but if Wilkinson,King and McKinley rebound and score 36 Warren will win by one. I pick

Warren by 2 in a very close game. the boards will win it..

Cookeville going in to Lebanon is like Daniel going in to the Lion's den. lebanon has played Cookeville very tough the last few years. Again, Elie is going to have to carry lebanon on her shoulders but is Elie gets 21 and gets 14 rebounds and Brewington, Collins Jennings and Peyton get 26 points ebanon will win but it the team from the Plateau gets 14 from Helton and she stays out of foul trouble, and 12 out of Johnson 10 out of Brooks and 6 out of Odle and play good defense, this will be a good game. Cookevile by 2 and maybe an overtime.

Oh me, Siegel at Riverdale. Wthout say much with what's going on, riverdale by 10.

Blackman/White. Don't know if White will be able to recognize Blackman's Defenses and frustration on White's part might be the problem. These two teams play more players in games than any of the other two. Blackman's gym say Blackman. Blackman's Defense says Blackman. White's offense says White. Coaching while even, give it to Blackman slightly. Blackman by 3.

AAHHHHH YYEEEEESSSS !!!! The "SWAMI" is here, once again , to try and improve on his amazing (20-4) district record. Tuesday night games are gonna be the hardest match-ups for the "SWAMI" to figure out to date, every match-up could go either way. Let's start with my Lady Pioneers hosting Oakland. Both teams hungry for that first district win, but with my lady Pioneers playing in front of the home crowd, look for my Lady Pioneers to pull out the 6 point victory. Cookeville will go into very dangerous Lebanon and protect their district lead by escaping Lebanon with the 5 point victory. Siegel will invade Riverdale, but will come up a little short as Riverdale works their problems out and gets the home win. Riverdale by 7. And finally, White County at Blackman. The "SWAMI" has picked against White County 2 times this year and have 2 losses to show for it, however, the Lady Blaze will be ready for the tough Lady Warriorettes and will protect the home floor. Blackman by 8. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep. This should be the best night of the year for Ladies 7aaa Basketball. Everyone enjoy these close match-ups !!!

It's just Warriorettes. Drop the lady. Thank you.

It's just Warriorettes. Drop the lady. Thank you.

85, you are having a terrific season. Teams seem to be dropping down the standings. What do you attribute the success of White to this point. They are playing at a high level. You are playing almost everyone on the bench. Do you think the team is more rested this year and will avoid that last few games drop that is prevelant with most teams late season? You did polay a lot of players last year but this team seems a little more special.