Houston County @ Waverly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

papa tiger do yall open up with wayn county again next year

No. I don't think Coach Rice wanted to renew it according to Coach Graves. And besides, there is still a wait and see a;proach since there are all the changes in regions next year. I would love to see Waverly/McEwen play again. But I'm not sure that will happen because McEwen won't do it I've been told. But by mid next month, Coach Graves told me they would start scheduling for next year, that's when they will find out the regions.

Lol I love pulling your chain...They are mad because I was questioning the coaching call of a td pass late in the 4th(6 or so mins to go) with the starting qb when leading 35-0...What really got them going is me saying that maybe this "dirty play" that SC has been accused of may actually come from the coach....(maybe not actually telling them to, but the attitude)...I think you and anyone who has no relevant ties would agree thats running the score up and pretty uncalled for..

Yes, I do agree. there is no room for unsportsmanlike stuff going on. You don't want the kids to go in there and lay down or anything, but the running game is sufficient. If my memory serves me correctly, they did that to Waverly last year. They caught us with our pants down (13 kids out) and took advantage. Waverly remembered that this year and you see what happened.

And by the way, I don't do too bad a job yanking your chain eitherl

No. I don't think Coach Rice wanted to renew it according to Coach Graves. And besides, there is still a wait and see a;proach since there are all the changes in regions next year. I would love to see Waverly/McEwen play again. But I'm not sure that will happen because McEwen won't do it I've been told. But by mid next month, Coach Graves told me they would start scheduling for next year, that's when they will find out the regions.

Will they keep LC on the schedule?