Siegel @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

Thats what i have been hearing though i know nothing about either quarter back.

Should be an interesting game.

If it stays dry i'll give it my stars 27-21, but if the rain comes Oakland wins 14-10.

With all due respect, Siegel will not score 27 on Oakland. They could very well win and are probably the favorite, but Oakland hasnt given up more than 17 pts all year, and in one of those games, it took a team 3 OT's to get that much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, Siegel will not score 27 on Oakland. They could very well win and are probably the favorite, but Oakland hasnt given up more than 17 pts all year, and in one of those games, it took a team 3 OT's to get that much.

Not to down play the ability of Oaklands defense, but they have yet to play the regions midseason Leading Passer, Leading Reciever, and Leading Rusher. If we spread the ball around enough and have the right play calls I think we can put up 27, given it does not rain on us.

Not to down play the ability of Oaklands defense, but they have yet to play the regions midseason Leading Passer, Leading Reciever, and Leading Rusher. If we spread the ball around enough and have the right play calls I think we can put up 27, given it does not rain on us.

Not to downplay the ability of the Siegel offense but they have let to face the region's leading scoring defense. Also, they have failed to score 27 points in the last 3 weeks, and only scored 16 against a similar kind of smashmouth defense in Blackman. Better get the ice packs ready for your running back as they say hi To. Mr McAdoo, Barrett, Amey, and Murray. Given the weather, points are going to be hard to come by tonight.

Not to downplay the ability of the Siegel offense but they have let to face the region's leading scoring defense. Also, they have failed to score 27 points in the last 3 weeks, and only scored 16 against a similar kind of smashmouth defense in Blackman. Better get the ice packs ready for your running back as they say hi To. Mr McAdoo, Barrett, Amey, and Murray. Given the weather, points are going to be hard to come by tonight.

Point taken.

But in Siegels's defense I heard the game plan for Blackman from both players and a coach and that game plan was to play manilla and not show anything for the game against Oakland which you may have read on my Blackmen beating Siegel post.

Now that does not mean we will do any better against Oakland but I know we will run a more animated offense which will include running some of the plays we ran when we beat Riverdale and plays we have yet to run this season. I hope i will not be dissapointed with our Coaching staffs lack of ability to call the right plays (like i was last week).

Point taken.

But in Siegels's defense I heard the game plan for Blackman from both players and a coach and that game plan was to play manilla and not show anything for the game against Oakland which you may have read on my Blackmen beating Siegel post.

Now that does not mean we will do any better against Oakland but I know we will run a more animated offense which will include running some of the plays we ran when we beat Riverdale and plays we have yet to run this season. I hope i will not be dissapointed with our Coaching staffs lack of ability to call the right plays (like i was last week).

Honestly, trying to shield a gameplan from an opponent is an incredibly foolish thing. It is not like its a big secret as to what Siegel likes to do.

Seems like the rain is going to stop here in the next hour, which really does healp Siegel a bunch. They would have stood no chance in a physical, grind it out, mudder game.

With that said, Oakland is the more well-rounded, more physical team, and they will win this one 27-14

I imagine the field will still be pretty wet and muddy considering how much it has rained today in the boro.

Honestly, trying to shield a gameplan from an opponent is an incredibly foolish thing. It is not like its a big secret as to what Siegel likes to do.

Trust me you do not have to tell me or any of the rest of us sitting in the stands while Blackmen ran options the whole game against our two 15 yards deep safty look on defense. It was sickening.

I know that we are not a good enough team to shiel a gameplan and we will have to throw out our one page play book in order to have a chance of beating you guys tonight.

My PREDICTION...............there will be ALOT of towels used tonight in a vain attempt to keep the balls somewhat dry!

Coaches or managers.......BRING extra towels! Lots of extra towels!

Just checked the hour by hour on the weather channel rain is supposed to stop at 6 and the beutiful sun is supposed to come out. The lord must be wanting Sielgel to have a chance tonight!!