Siegel @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be at least. But first two years, takes over teams that haven't been to the playoffs in a while, and they get there his first year...just saying

I will agree that Coach Mac is VERY good at turning programs around, but I will wait until he has as many Gold Balls as Coach Quarles at Maryville before I put him in the 'Best in the State' class. Knowing him as I do I will also bet he would say the same thing also.

I will agree that Coach Mac is VERY good at turning programs around, but I will wait until he has as many Gold Balls as Coach Quarles at Maryville before I put him in the 'Best in the State' class. Knowing him as I do I will also bet he would say the same thing also.

I agree......and it wasn't like he was coming into a program with no talent, no administrative support, and no facilities . He had them all, esp the administrative support. I dare say that Gaddis, Joslin, Crawford, etc could have and would have made the EXACT same strides at OHS had they come on board.

Saying that.......congrats to all the coaches at Oakland....b/c it takes a stong cohesive group to make a positive effect on the players. Thank you to the adminsitrators for allowing the hire of so many assistant coaches at OHS! Job well-done, McDaniel!

First congrats on the big win Oakland.I predicted that would happen.But why hasn't SEE_GULL Grad came on here and said anything about the Oakland win.Guess he still complaining and playing Monday morning quarterback for siegel.

Good ole RC, he never fails to dissapoint. I am sure he will just try to avoid the game entirely at try to take a swipe at Oakland's Basketball Program

Good ole RC, he never fails to dissapoint. I am sure he will just try to avoid the game entirely at try to take a swipe at Oakland's Basketball Program

I'll take a Patriot over a Seagull any day. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Most Siegel players and fans dont post on here because they are not going to get respect regardless of what they say. But as a siegel supporter i would like to say congrats to the champs. It was a very fun game to watch. Both defenses were just killing the opposing offenses. I am hoping for a rematch in the playoffs.

Most Siegel players and fans dont post on here because they are not going to get respect regardless of what they say. But as a siegel supporter i would like to say congrats to the champs. It was a very fun game to watch. Both defenses were just killing the opposing offenses. I am hoping for a rematch in the playoffs.

And I can tell you why........... Because in my years of posting on here, it is indeed a rarity for a Siegel fan to give credit where it is due, it always about blown calls, bad day at school, students didnt show up, etc. I think Oakland moved the ball in spurts, but killed themselves more than anything