South Pittsburg @ Grace Academy

TheAmbassador

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2,000 students to 200, I'd hope Ooltewah could beat Grace by as much as they wanted. At the start of the season the Free Press said Grace had six transfers in, who are they other than the receiver who used to be at Chattanooga Central? Is the freshman who quarterbacked the 8th grade team last year getting playing time at any position, he was really impressive a year ago though against other middle schoolers.

2,000 students to 200, I'd hope Ooltewah could beat Grace by as much as they wanted. At the start of the season the Free Press said Grace had six transfers in, who are they other than the receiver who used to be at Chattanooga Central? Is the freshman who quarterbacked the 8th grade team last year getting playing time at any position, he was really impressive a year ago though against other middle schoolers.

TRUE FRESHMAN vs JV /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> doesnt really matter does it...............it doesnt matter in basketball so why should it in football... i dont want excuses for them i was stating a fact that are nt gonna be to good next year if thats all they got

whitwell scored 18 on them grace couldnt break 50 south pitt by 20 or 40

Grace also took most offensive starters, including Josh, out for the WHOLE second half. Many 2nd and 3rd stringers got a lot of time on the field...same on D. If you knew anything about the game, you would have seen that Grace controlled the whole first half and dominated. Whitwell only scored once against Grace starting D in the first half and that was a broken play that the QB heaved in the air and WR made a nice/lucky catch in back of endzone. Also, Grace had 2 long TD runs called back.

TRUE FRESHMAN vs JV /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> doesnt really matter does it...............it doesnt matter in basketball so why should it in football... i dont want excuses for them i was stating a fact that are nt gonna be to good next year if thats all they got

Ugly...yes. Grace did have 2 big play makers that weren't dressed for that JV game that would have made it better. Would it have changed the outcome? Probably not as their freshmen were pretty large and play unlike other JV teams...they were much more physical, even more so than SP JV team although SP JV team beat our JV team also and didn't look too bad. Also, 2000 students at a school...it's not too difficult to find 20-30+ freshmen that can match up to the 20 JV guys that played. I will agree though that those young guys need to get more physical. BTW aren't you a SD fan 2seam?