South Pittsburg @ Grace Academy

TheAmbassador

CTFP says David Jones out for first half of game, does that open the door for Grace to keep it close in the first half?

This one could be a good game to watch the first two possesions .... Pit wins big though.... However i think Grace will put some points up through the air not that it will matter.... Good luck to both teams...

pit 56

grace 14 maybe 21

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38-10 final. Just to much talent and speed. Grace played a good game. David Jones really sparked the second half which we scored 4 td's to put the game away. He did not play at all in the first half. Two int's deep in Grace territory caused the game to be close in the first half. SP made a good int deep in there own end in the 3rd quarter. Grace will be tough in the first round.

This game was a little scary until the 4th quarter. The turnovers that we commited in the first half inside the 10 could cost us against a team like FCS or TC. Why was David not playing in the first half. I assume disipline reasons. This is the third senior that has missed a game. Our seniors are going to have to step up and lead this team like our seniors did last year.

I only got to see the 3rd quarter, but was pretty impressed with Grace. They've got to be dissapointed with the loss though. They kept stopping Spitts one dimensional offense but were killing themselves with penalties. I counted 3 unsportsmanlikes in the 3rd alone.

Wow...Blake is impressive. Clearly the best player on the field. Spitt constantly had him on the run but he kept picking apart their secondary.

Good luck to Grace. If they go into the playoffs with a little more discipline and catch a few breaks they could win a few.

This game was a little scary until the 4th quarter. The turnovers that we commited in the first half inside the 10 could cost us against a team like FCS or TC. Why was David not playing in the first half. I assume disipline reasons. This is the third senior that has missed a game. Our seniors are going to have to step up and lead this team like our seniors did last year.

I believe you will see the leadership emerge starting with the clay county game next week...Don't forget sp had a week off to so they might have been a little rusty but now there good...David was just something minor...nothing to worry about at all

I only got to see the 3rd quarter, but was pretty impressed with Grace. They've got to be dissapointed with the loss though. They kept stopping Spitts one dimensional offense but were killing themselves with penalties. I counted 3 unsportsmanlikes in the 3rd alone.

Wow...Blake is impressive. Clearly the best player on the field. Spitt constantly had him on the run but he kept picking apart their secondary.

Good luck to Grace. If they go into the playoffs with a little more discipline and catch a few breaks they could win a few.

Best player on the field?? You are out of your entire mind! The beast from the east David Jones who set out the first half was the best player on that field. Grace should beat watertown in the first though, Trousdale county in the second however is a whole different story but who knows what might happen.

Final 38 to 10

David jones dominated the 2nd half

David Jones dominated 5 minutes in the fourth when grace gave up...

the game was alot closer than the score. it was 18-10 southpitt with 7 and change on the clock in the fourth quarter. But when sPitt intercepted the ball deep in their own territory and drove down the field and scored putting them up 24-10, grace just gave up and let David run all over them. Grace looked really strong and should win a couple in the playoffs.

Best player on the field?? You are out of your entire mind! The beast from the east David Jones who set out the first half was the best player on that field. Grace should beat watertown in the first though, Trousdale county in the second however is a whole different story but who knows what might happen.

Jones cant hold a candle to Blake........speed (not even close) athleticism (not even close).....DJ is decent but not the caliber of Blake all around