IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

But GHS lost to them by that much back when the injury bug hit us so I guess people would be saying the same about us if we had made it that far.

It would have been great for GHS to make it for the 6th straight year (especially in our last year in the IMAC) but alas, the stars were not in alignment for us this year. Our girls took hit after hit after hit and just could not recover.

Anyone else gonna miss all these excuses.......?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else gonna miss all these excuses.......??????

Now Dickie baby, you know there will be plenty of dedicated IMAC fans to carry the torch for us... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It certainly would have been nice for West to get to the 'Buro this year, representing the IMAC in its last year of its current configuartion. One question I have for the West fans : Do you think that playing at Walter State was a good decision, or would have been better to play at East, or Jeff or Greeneville, as they have done in previous substate years? I guess I was thinking that even playing at Jeff would have been more familiar than playing at Walter State.

Good Luck to the Seniors in whatever the decide to do following high school. Best Wishes to Nicole and any other Senior signing to continue to play ball in college, whether it be basketball or other. If you can, you might want to read the back page of last week's SI. It has an interesting story of a young lady that will be a teammate of Nicole's next season.

So long to our familiar IMAC (and our wonderful posters). It was a great ride while it lasted....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But GHS lost to them by that much back when the injury bug hit us so I guess people would be saying the same about us if we had made it that far.

It would have been great for GHS to make it for the 6th straight year (especially in our last year in the IMAC) but alas, the stars were not in alignment for us this year. Our girls took hit after hit after hit and just could not recover.

Anyone else gonna miss all these excuses.......?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No excuses just facts. So I guess losing one of your key starters to an ACL and the two next in line to replace her to injuries is somthing we were just supposed to have no problem with, huh? It was key; we played down to the wire when we were healthy with MW and lost by 30 without them. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

You take every opportunity to belittle the Lady Devils whenever you can so I'm definitely not going to miss putting up with you being a such a jerk and a hater when it comes to GHS. I have never said anything negative about any other program and don't appreciate your constant criticism of some of the hardest working young ladies in East Tennessee when it comes to the sport of basketball.

However, I will miss most of the posters on this thread who, for the most part, are analytical, thoughtful and respectful.

No excuses just facts. So I guess losing one of your key starters to an ACL and the two next in line to replace her to injuries is somthing we were just supposed to have no problem with, huh? It was key; we played down to the wire when we were healthy with MW and lost by 30 without them. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

You take every opportunity to belittle the Lady Devils whenever you can so I'm definitely not going to miss putting up with you being a such a jerk and a hater when it comes to GHS. I have never said anything negative about any other program and don't appreciate your constant criticism of some of the hardest working young ladies in East Tennessee when it comes to the sport of basketball.

However, I will miss most of the posters on this thread who, for the most part, are analytical, thoughtful and respectful.

Not being critical of the young ladys.....just being critical of YOU......I am sad that these young ladies got hurt........but in all aspects of life everyone has setbacks....don't make excuses just deal with it and find a way to succeed!!!!! In all your posts you point to all the injuries as your scape goat.....leave excuses out and I'll stay off you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey barb, good to see you are hanging around.....o.k. I'll admit it....I will kinda miss going toe to toe with ya........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not being critical of the young ladys.....just being critical of YOU......I am sad that these young ladies got hurt........but in all aspects of life everyone has setbacks....don't make excuses just deal with it and find a way to succeed!!!!! In all your posts you point to all the injuries as your escape goat.....leave excuses out and I'll stay off you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey barb, good to see you are hanging around.....o.k. I'll admit it....I will kinda miss going toe to toe with ya........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dickie what in the world is an "escape goat"?????? sounds like one of your pets got away.

Dickie what in the world is an "escape goat"?????? sounds like one of your pets got away.

LOL...you got me barb.....I guess I heard all you GreenEville people complain about leaving the "e" out that I automatically put one in there..........

either way....ghs.....everyone knew about your injuries, you didn't have to reiterate it in every post you had...

Case in point...I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Dick can't comprehend how critical a host of injuries can be to the success of a season. Just a little too complicated for him, I'm starting to realize.

nothing complicated here...only thing you need to realize is everything in this world doesn't revolve around GreenEville like you think it does................

LOL...you got me barb.....I guess I heard all you GreenEville people complain about leaving the "e" out that I automatically put one in there..........

either way....ghs.....everyone knew about your injuries, you didn't have to reiterate it in every post you had...

nothing complicated here...only thing you need to realize is everything in this world doesn't revolve around GreenEville like you think it does................

Yer right Dickie, we are so starved for attention we had to set half of downtown on fire just to make the evening news /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yeah, well the last time I checked this was the 08-09 IMAC thread which, if I'm not mistaken, GHS was a part of. And my screen name IS GHSbballfan so why wouldn't most of the content of my posts be about Greeneville?

DANG! WE SURE HAD A LOT OF INJURIES THIS YEAR!!!!!!! Just in case anyone missed it... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm glad none of the firefighters or volunteers were INJURED yesterday! And that Greeneville still exists...I'd hate for the rest of the world to stop revolving. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That's GREAT!!! I would hate for the world to end, too!! Hey, if it didn't end when we lost, it won't end!! Whoops, I can't see "we" becuase people might think I am a player or some other poster and I'll get ripped a new one so let me rephrase--when West lost.

Gosh, I almost missed those injuries--I was wondering what happened!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I did miss the burning of Gville, though!! Did it make the Morristown version of the New York Times?

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That's GREAT!!! I would hate for the world to end, too!! Hey, if it didn't end when we lost, it won't end!! Whoops, I can't see "we" becuase people might think I am a player or some other poster and I'll get ripped a new one so let me rephrase--when West lost.

Gosh, I almost missed those injuries--I was wondering what happened!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I did miss the burning of Gville, though!! Did it make the Morristown version of the New York Times?

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ha! Yeah, don't you dare say anything in support of your team or Dick will have something nasty to say. Come to think of it, after reviewing some of his posts, he never has anything positive to say about anything. Pretty sad.

And as I have said earlier, it just seems unreal that MW is still here in E TN this week. I'm listening to the South Greene game (AA quarter-final) on the radio right now and can't help wishing we were there again. But as good as THS is, I can't help but feel that MW should be there in Murfreesboro. Great run for your girls, coach and community!

And lest Dick think I have regressed by talking about MW so much, I think the Lady Devils will be a force to be reckoned with when they have fully recovered from their INJURIES next year! LOL

Not sure about the M-town paper but there are a lot of pictures and video at www.greenevillesun.com. It was really scary! All that smoke almost made GHS invisible and we can't have that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />