IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where ya been? Not any fun unless I get to ruffle your feathers..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well, went to Mexico for a beach vacation and just kinda fell outta sync......maybe I should go back.

Noooooo dont go back. The kidnappings are getting worse! Now if someone else on the thread wanted to go.

Maybe those Morristown radio people......Ill chip in.

Big games tonight and im not ready to end my HS viewing!

I doubt they'd get much ransome for me.... and I don't think the Mexican drug lords have much use for a jello wrasslin' granny. Could I count on you guys for a fund raiser should some poor unfortunate soul decide to take me off the beach?

Sure we will hold a car wash or maybe a jello wash?.....Maybe raffle off Galyon to the ladies? Or let the Imac refs try there luck at a dunking booth featuring there favorite coaches?

We would have ya out of there in no time. If all else fails we could appeal to Chuck Norris for a rescue.

Galyon might bring a couple of bucks if he's well scrubbed....and we might raise more if we put the refs in the booth and let the coaches take aim......lets face it boys, if those mexicans take me they're in for a long wait.

Morristown West is now playing for the honor of the IMAC. Greeneville had a great run, but all good things must end. Cocke Co. has to be disappointed. Jefferson Co. put up a good fight. Has the worm turned?

MoWest is as focused now as I have seen them, playing smart and strong. They have 5 on the floor who are ALL a major scoring threat. They have come together and it is obvious they are totally focused on one game at a time. Hate it for the rest of the IMAC. Never thought that would happen. GO LADY TROJANS!!!!