IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

That's GREAT!!! I would hate for the world to end, too!! Hey, if it didn't end when we lost, it won't end!! Whoops, I can't see "we" becuase people might think I am a player or some other poster and I'll get ripped a new one so let me rephrase--when West lost.

Gosh, I almost missed those injuries--I was wondering what happened!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I did miss the burning of Gville, though!! Did it make the Morristown version of the New York Times?

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm not sure if MoTown burned it would make that rag.....at least not the english language version of it.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Touche!! Funny postings!! Kept me in stitches!! Barb, just call me and I would get you your ransom money!! We can't let an esteemed Greenevillian rot in Mexico!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How about Touche!! Funny postings!! Kept me in stitches!! Barb, just call me and I would get you your ransom money!! We can't let an esteemed Greenevillian rot in Mexico!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I might as well break the news now since the IMAC season is over....yours truly, the grande dame of coacht is making ready to sell her home in beautiful downtown GreenEville and move with her little 'ol man and big 'ol dog to LA....thats right LOWER ALABAMA!!!!!! pray for me, really.

Lower Alabama Barb? Gee wizzz.....I believe id rather be stuck in Juarez At least you wouldnt suffer as long.

It could be worse , Rob....they initially wanted to send us to SW Mississippi then Dis...I mean Au-gusta Ga....I thought Mobile was a step up.

It could be worse , Rob....they initially wanted to send us to SW Mississippi then Dis...I mean Au-gusta Ga....I thought Mobile was a step up.

Mobile is a beautiiful place but we are definitely going to miss you barb! And I knew how respected and influential you were but dang !!! now coach mac's leaving with you /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Mobile is a beautiiful place but we are definitely going to miss you barb! And I knew how respected and influential you were but dang !!! now coach mac's leaving with you /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah with half of downtown in ruins and the 09 football season in shambles, looks like a good time to get out.