IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

lol.......So do i and i didnt mean to sound so harsh but being in Knoxville all i hear about is Greenville. The Knoxville paper did a story on Nicole when she commited ,When she signed,.....and then picked Greenville on their top ten and Nicole on there Tops list.......So they certainly werent being slighted in our local media.

And i think what we are trying to say is the IMAC is loaded with talented players this year. Ive only become a fan recently obviously. I enjoy watching all the girls that played for us and have always been a fan of a few Knox teams.

Now with the trips im planning for IMAC games im hoping gas stays under $2.00

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GHS My goodness i didnt realise how much you Greenville fans needed your egos stroked. Everyone here is picking ghs to win it.....The prep xtra ignored every other team in the Imac and sang nicoles praises.

Were just trying to be like Fox news you know..........fair and balanced /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Shoot we'd just be happy if you guys would finally learn to spell GreenEVILle /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ron Bliss is picking West to take it this year....

Tricitiessports.com

Wow, the thread is at 99 posts!

Who is everyone playing next week, when and where?

Trottercoach, if they don't know who you are by now, it is a lost cause!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way, you never did say whether East had gotten a point guard enrolled!!

And about that East loss at home last year to Jeff County, I think each team had 4 or more players foul out. It wasn't that the refs were bad for East, they were just BAD! Oh, I'm sorry, this IS the IMAC!

Is Leeper getting any feelers for college?

I heard Gibbs ,Greeneville(that better Barb? lol) and Cherokee had a 3 way scrimmage last night. I heard Gibbs beat both Greenville and Cherokee Can anyone supply some details?

They actually had an all day scrimmage at Greeneville with about 12 teams coming in. Greeneville played Gibbs in their 3rd game of the day. I missed it but I heard Crumbley pulled her starting five for most of a quarter early on in the Gibbs game because they weren't giving her the effort she wanted. And Nicole got in foul trouble and sat out part of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter. The upside, however, is that the very young 2nd five (I think everyone played-up to 9 or 10 deep) held their own and kept it close. (8 or 9 point game) That's what scrimmages are for - to see what you've got and evidentally Greeneville's got alot of depth this year. It's going to be a very interesting and fun year this last IMAC season for Greeneville.

Gibbs also beat Cherokee pretty handily I heard.

They actually had an all day scrimmage at Greeneville with about 12 teams coming in. Greeneville played Gibbs in their 3rd game of the day. I missed it but I heard Crumbley pulled her starting five for most of a quarter early on in the Gibbs game because they weren't giving her the effort she wanted. And Nicole got in foul trouble and sat out part of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter. The upside, however, is that the very young 2nd five (I think everyone played-up to 9 or 10 deep) held their own and kept it close. (8 or 9 point game) That's what scrimmages are for - to see what you've got and evidentally Greeneville's got alot of depth this year. It's going to be a very interesting and fun year this last IMAC season for Greeneville.

Gibbs also beat Cherokee pretty handily I heard.

I have seen Coach do that in regular season conference games and go down 10 before putting them back in (for a quarter or more) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> But it gets the players attention and mine as well.

Wow, the thread is at 99 posts!

Who is everyone playing next week, when and where?

Trottercoach, if they don't know who you are by now, it is a lost cause!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way, you never did say whether East had gotten a point guard enrolled!!

And about that East loss at home last year to Jeff County, I think each team had 4 or more players foul out. It wasn't that the refs were bad for East, they were just BAD! Oh, I'm sorry, this IS the IMAC!

Is Leeper getting any feelers for college?

We are still waiting on a P/G to magically appear.

Haley turned the game around at East last year and we couldnt wake up to it quick enough.

Leeper is going to UK not sure if she is trying for Bball or not buit what a great kid!!!!!

Trotter,

Are you sandbagging? I heard it was Blaylock!! Pretty good source too.

as point???? she among others will run point duties but we still dont have a true point guard. Samantha, Leah or Kayla even can bring the ball down but Ray was asking about a point guard. Someone to lead and initiate offense and handle pressure. Raider, correct me if I misunderstood