IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as point???? she among others will run point duties but we still dont have a true point guard. Samantha, Leah or Kayla even can bring the ball down but Ray was asking about a point guard. Someone to lead and initiate offense and handle pressure. Raider, correct me if I misunderstood

No, you had my question correctly diagnosed....

Dragonmaster,

That might be true BUT if you follow the advice on some of the early posts on how to defend Dickson you will do better than you think. They did lose to Gibbs, first string pulled or not, they were unable to pull ahead when 1st string went back in.

Keep a positive attitude and visualize success!!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Where in the world is Collierville? Forgive my ignorance..

eastern most school in shelby county, aka mempho..

23.7 ACT test schools for the whole student body. We had 117 people last year whom had made 30 or above on the ACT. One of Newsweek top schools in the Country. We were 7 and 9 in district last year and finsihed 5th.

return 8 of our top 10 and all 5 starters. Beat Bartlett last year when Jasmine James was ineligible and Millington beat us easily early in the season. Millington beat us by 5 this summer and Bartlett just beat us by 12 in a scrimmage. We have a chance to be good...

Fed Ex, Northwest airlines, International Paper and a strong Medical community.

We have a great faculty and our principal is academically minded. He allows us to coach and handle our teams in a manner we deem fit as long as we are ethical and fair. He gives us tremendous support. This is year 17 here and i would never go back to a private until I can Double dip in pay. I am a young, fat 49 years old. i will be the loud guy on the bench aka the assistant.

I have heard that Jeff beat Seymour (at Jeff) tonight. No details.

Toughnut.... Collierville is the Farragut of Memphis and due to the industry, is a very well supported school area. Think Farragut, only smaller area, mostly upper middle to upper class incomes. Nice area.

Drag - Greeneville prides itself on in-your-face defense, man mostly, but some zone. A cutter through the lane needs to run with their head on a swivel, becasue nobody goes through the lane unscathed. Dickson is the real deal, the supporting cast will be more than adequate by Dec 11th. If you are patient, and have the ball handlers, you can back door them a lot due to the fact they overplay the passing lanes. I hope you have an agile big person, who can at least get in Dickson's face.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck.

PS, if you have not been to Tenn High, you should prepare your girls for an arena more like a small college arena than a High School gym. Big space between baskets and seating, upper level seating behind the goals, bigger place than normal. My daughter thought it was tough place to shoot in. I would plan on more than normal warm-up time, if it is available to you.