IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

Really? Is that the secret? Do you really do a home cooked? What is the Bean Barn? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have another question--What does this little roflo mean? I have been trying to figure it out since last year!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Is that the secret? Do you really do a home cooked? What is the Bean Barn? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have another question--What does this little roflo mean? I have been trying to figure it out since last year!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No joke, we have the best boosters around and they do a home-cooked meal in the hospitality room every home game. But if they didn't, the Bean Barn (a great little grill that serves burger, fries, cornbread and of course soup beans downtown) would be the next best bet. Except they only do lunch now I hear.

On another serious note, I agree the IMAC refs are REALLY bad but we have no say in which ones we get. But they are just as bad everywhere in the IMAC from what I've seen. And I believe ROFL is an acronym for Roll On the Floor Laughing which is just what your little emoticon is doing.

Oh and please keep thinking and spreading the word that GHS is nothing this year...we LOVE it. It makes me want to /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> !

Dear lord, do we have emoticon envy now?

I am really surprised that the Greene Bank doesn't use small colege officials for thier tournament. The tournament officials might be blind to it now, but it is eventually going to hurt the level of schools willing to come from out of the area. All of last year's out of town teams were complaining about the refs, and that is going to carry over to making a decision to come back. The draw for that tourny is that year in and year out it has top quality teams from across the state come and showcase thier talents. I bet Briarcrest never comes back.

And now, I give you the triplets: /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dear lord, do we have emoticon envy now?

I am really surprised that the Greene Bank doesn't use small colege officials for thier tournament. The tournament officials might be blind to it now, but it is eventually going to hurt the level of schools willing to come from out of the area. All of last year's out of town teams were complaining about the refs, and that is going to carry over to making a decision to come back. The draw for that tourny is that year in and year out it has top quality teams from across the state come and showcase thier talents. I bet Briarcrest never comes back.

And now, I give you the triplets: /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good post and I pretty much agree with everything.

Well, I am going to visit the roflo with the bandage on his face again. I understand the roll on the floor laughing but I don't get the bandage on his face. Is it a bandage or am I just seeing that wrong?

Also, I don't think that GreenEville is going to be "nothing" this year, just next year. This year they will be right at the top with a couple of other teams. I am just REALLY TIRED of the lack of effort from the other schools in the conference. Almost everybody in the conference now has a team that can at least make it competitive and should give Greeneville a run this year.

I feel like we have this thing with Greeneville like UT does with Florida--they are in our heads.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well, I am going to visit the roflo with the bandage on his face again. I understand the roll on the floor laughing but I don't get the bandage on his face. Is it a bandage or am I just seeing that wrong?

Also, I don't think that GreenEville is going to be "nothing" this year, just next year. This year they will be right at the top with a couple of other teams. I am just REALLY TIRED of the lack of effort from the other schools in the conference. Almost everybody in the conference now has a team that can at least make it competitive and should give Greeneville a run this year.

I feel like we have this thing with Greeneville like UT does with Florida--they are in our heads.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I hope we stay there. There is a lot of room in there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding. I dread playing West everytime.

Nut - I saw where Mo West is playing at Shelbyville tomorrow. Your two opponents should be good indicators...Moore County was in the championship game last year.

If you guys get to your 2nd game early, Farragut is playing in front of you. I would like to hear how they look. Kelsey played with a couple of thier girls during her varied AAU life.

Good Luck.

I think those are teeth nutty buddy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Mo west vs Shelbyville

Cocke co vs Wilson Central

Who does Greenville have?

Sycamore /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....it is OUR tourney /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />