2A Final Four projections

Last three years the games have been boring. Nothing against Goodpasture because they have won the West. Alcoa will not be challenged until someone from the West shows up with a balanced attack. If you are one dimensional against a team as talented as Alcoa, you do not stand a chance! Bring a team that can play some D, throw when the box is stacked and run when you have them spread out, then and only then will you have a chance.

you just described milan down to a science. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan was barley good enough to beat USJ and nothing against them but there is no chance this years Milan team could stay on the feild with Maryville. I cant believe this has even come up on this thread but with some Milan dreamers out there I shold have known. Have you ever seen Maryville play? Milan wouldnt get within 35 yards of scoring and the mercy rule would be in effect...worry about 2A west TN and then Alcoa and not ever about Maryville.

USJ is a top 5 team. They throw the ball 45 times a game. You can't simulate that in practice. That makes them hard to defend. Plus they are good. Wouldn't get within 35 yareds of scoring? Huh? That's interesting. You think you are that much better. Wow. That's pretty good. Have you seen this year's Milan team? Do you know anything about us? And if your only knock on us is that we beat a top 5 team then I'm o.k. with that. If Alcoa can keep it close, I see no reason why Milan can't. Oh I forgot, us folk over here in west tn are inferior to east tn folks. You better watch out. It is quite possible that West Tn could bring home a lot of hardware this year. Not saying we will, but it is very possible.

Maybe if Milan is fortunate enough to play in 15th game you will finally understand what everyone is telling you. Milan is a very good 2A team but Alcoa is on its own level that the rest of 2A simply can not attain. Just stand down Milan fans so you don't embarass yourselves any further, because the comments you make are honestly obnoxious, if you all were just pompous jerks who flaunted your teams accolades that would be one thing, but you all seem to be ignorant of the world of 2A football around you and that is simply abhorrent. Milan fans I hope everyone on here plans to mock an harass you as much as I do after you loose, to remind you of how out of touch you are.

Maybe if Milan is fortunate enough to play in 15th game you will finally understand what everyone is telling you. Milan is a very good 2A team but Alcoa is on its own level that the rest of 2A simply can not attain. Just stand down Milan fans so you don't embarass yourselves any further, because the comments you make are honestly obnoxious, if you all were just pompous jerks who flaunted your teams accolades that would be one thing, but you all seem to be ignorant of the world of 2A football around you and that is simply abhorrent. Milan fans I hope everyone on here plans to mock an harass you as much as I do after you loose, to remind you of how out of touch you are.

I wonder what it sounds to hear a pompoius jerk who flaunts his team's accolades? I don't think I ever seen anyone do that on coacht before. Boy, I hope yall can catch that sarcasm

I hope all Alcoa fans aren't like this guy. Yes, Alcoa is a GREAT team. I hope both teams get to Murfreesboro with a 14-0 record. Even if Milan does get to Murfreesboro and loses it'll be an achievement for them because it then shows they are 1 of the best 2 in the state. Good Luck to Alcoa and Good Luck to Milan!

I hope both teams get to Murfreesboro with a 14-0 record.

1st off, please don't think all Alcoa fans are like the person who 'thinks' he is the smartestpersonalive. Not real sure just how close this person is to Alcoa football. Sounds like he may be a Maryville fan in maroon clothing. I mean, he must not be too smart if he can't spell "lose" correctly! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

14-0 Can't happen. Alcoa lost a game to Maryville and would be 13-1 going into the state game.

Would be good to see a decent game and not a "gimme" at the 'Boro!

Good luck to Milan and everybody else in the playoffs! Let the games begin! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

1st off, please don't think all Alcoa fans are like the person who 'thinks' he is the smartestpersonalive. Not real sure just how close this person is to Alcoa football. Sounds like he may be a Maryville fan in maroon clothing. I mean, he must not be too smart if he can't spell "lose" correctly! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

14-0 Can't happen. Alcoa lost a game to Maryville and would be 13-1 going into the state game.

Good luck to Milan and everybody else in the playoffs! Let the games begin! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Agreed!...........not sure where dumbestpersonalive comes from? Alcoa does all their talking on the field.

Ah ya, I knew about that game to Maryville. Had ya'll not played Maryville each year, you'd be in the same streak they were. That's be pretty remarkable for 2 schools that close together having a streak like that. I went and watched Alcoa play last year and I must say ya'll were very impressive. You had speed and did everything text book. If you were to compare Alcoa and Maryville by just looking at them, you'd think Alcoa would have the edge on Maryville but it just seems Maryville always comes away with a win. That's why I'm IFFY about Henry Co. possibly upsetting Maryville this year due to the fact Maryville always tends to score atleast 3 points more than the opposing team. Anyways, good luck to the Tornadoes on your way to the 'boro and hope you guys stay injury free!!!

Understood. I am sure every team has fans like him. I would love for us to get a shot at Alcoa. You guys are the best, but we would sure like to be the ones to take that title away. Good luck for both of us. Getting there won't be easy.

Maybe us "pompous jerks" should stop "flaunting" the fact we had a PERFECT regular season and start telling "thesmartestpersonalive" how much we stink and it was all out of luck that we have that perfect season. We aren't good, we stink actually. We just happen to stink less than the 10 other teams we played this year.

And trust me....Win OR Lose....we will still put on our purple, hold our "ignorant" heads high, and tell you next year, good luck when you come to the Dawg pound!!!

We're use to the "mocking an harassing".....but trust me.....we brush it off because we have CLASS! Unlike some people on this board.

GO DAWGS!!!!