Region 5 vs Region 6 (1A matchups)

FridayMainEvent

1st Round Winners  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Round Winners

Good morning, and again, good luck Friday to all our region 5A teams. MTCS, the field at Wayne Co is very dark unless they have changed since we were last there. Lighting is terrible. Visitor bleachers aren't much better. I hope for your sakes they have improved things. I know I'll catch heck for posting this./blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, and again, good luck Friday to all our region 5A teams. MTCS, the field at Wayne Co is very dark unless they have changed since we were last there. Lighting is terrible. Visitor bleachers aren't much better. I hope for your sakes they have improved things. I know I'll catch heck for posting this.

for your information wayne county is in the middle of a renovation project, new lighting, new vistior bleachers, and many more changes to come

and your basing that on what? Have you seen McEwen play this year? Have you seen MTCS play? Any common opponents? I could easily make the same statement that Forrest is better than your 3 and 4 seeds. Don't have any proof of it, but at least our team did play your 3 seed (Moore County) and Forrest. Forrest would beat them like a drum!

once again typical response only region 5 supporters area allowed to have an opinion, just about everyone posting on here has nothing really to back up what they are saying just going on numbers, common opponents, and gut fellings which all mean nothing cascade has won all there games but no one knows how they will match up with ca really till they play , it could be a terrible match up for them and they could struggle with ca just like all the games ,

once again typical response only region 5 supporters area allowed to have an opinion, just about everyone posting on here has nothing really to back up what they are saying just going on numbers, common opponents, and gut fellings which all mean nothing cascade has won all there games but no one knows how they will match up with ca really till they play , it could be a terrible match up for them and they could struggle with ca just like all the games ,

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, Mr. High and Mighty exactly why would you call my response "typical response only region 5 supporers area allowed to have an opinion" when I only said the EXACT same thing you said. I stated our number 5 would beat your number 3. Why is it okay for you to say it, but you want to ridicule me for saying it? At least we have played both the teams I was making a comparison between so can at least make an educated assumption on the outcome. What do you have to back your statement?? You are proving to be a joke in my opinion and the more you speak the bigger JOKE your becoming.

when I only said the EXACT same thing you said. I stated our number 5 would beat your number 3. Why is it okay for you to say it, but you want to ridicule me for saying it?

first cascade11, i never said anything i never said c'wood was better than your 3 & 4 seeds that was someone else as a matter of fact i dont thing c'wood would beat mcwen and the fact that you have played someone or have common opponents means nothing thats what i was getting at in my post , teams have down games, teams dont match up well with other teams, turnovers, weather , all come in to play to make every game different you cant im my opinion compare scores and common opponents to get a feel for how good teams are

What does that mean, "in the middle of"? What have you gotten done so far?

it means in the middle wc has added new visitor beachers, and new lighting, i belive before next year they are going to move feild over and add new consession stands

first cascade11, i never said anything i never said c'wood was better than your 3 & 4 seeds that was someone else as a matter of fact i dont thing c'wood would beat mcwen and the fact that you have played someone or have common opponents means nothing thats what i was getting at in my post , teams have down games, teams dont match up well with other teams, turnovers, weather , all come in to play to make every game different you cant im my opinion compare scores and common opponents to get a feel for how good teams are

You are correct, it was not you that made that statement. I didn't bother to look back and just assumed it was you since you chose to single my post out and chastise me for making a similiar statement to what one of your fellow Wayne County fans had posted. My question is why did you not ridicule his response as a "typical region 6" comment as you did mine? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As I stated, at least I have seen both teams in action against a common opponent thus comparisons can be made. I disagree with you on that. You can watch how two teams matchup against the same opponent and if one is beaten by 33 points (with starter in) and the other is beaten by 1 point logic dictates that the team having the 1 point loss is stronger.